broken

*The car above is Alex car*

(Quote of the day)

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated." -Maya Angelou

******

Amelia Pov

After Locus left I sat down on the sofa confused. What got into him? Just like that, it hit me again what the fuck did we just do? Did he... did we just kiss me? My boss just fuckin taught me how to kiss? I yelled.

As I yelled Emily came through the door." hey girl" she said as she came through the door. She took her shoe off. And came beside me. I didn't notice when she came until she placed her hands on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" I huffedOooh then looked at her.

"Emily?" all I could say.

"What's with you?" Emily asked, shaking me from my thoughts.

"What?"

"Your cheeks are burning red," she said with a laugh "who was it huh," she punched my arm as she winked at me.

"No one," I said while placing my hand on my checks.

"Come on girl, tell me?"

"OK, alright, it was just a kiss," I said as my cheeks flushed.

"Oooh, who is he??" she said jumping as she was clapping in excitement "Well, I guess I didn't really expect any of that to happen between me and my boss," I remarked, shutting my eyes.

"Your what?" she nearly screamed, "yep, he's my boss." "Why did he even come here?" she questioned.

"He said he came to check how I was."

"Oooh, check on you huh?" she punched my arms.

"Stop it silly," I huffed as I elbowed her in her stomach.

"I got to see that boss of yours." She gave her a wink and she left for her room.

*******

*1 month later*

Emily ordered us food. I was watching my favourite movie The Notebook when the bell rang. Emily yelled from the kitchen while she was getting us a drink that she got the door. After a few seconds, she came in with big cardboard of pizza.

We sat down as she continued watching the movie while eating. We started crying at the end of the movie. Then we decided to each go to our room. My mind couldn't stop wondering about Locus and every memory of our kiss kept coming to my mind. As her heart kept beating harder and harder. I ran fast to Emily's room without knocking. I opened it and jumped on her bed while she was studying. She looked at me shocked.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"You once had a boyfriend right?" I asked.

"Yes and"? She continued.

"Why do I feel my heart come out of my chest? Why do I get really excited when I see him?" I asked.

She covered her mouth as she started giggling. I asked her what was wrong and she laughed louder. I punched her arms as I waited for her answer.

"Girl.." she paused as she started giggling again, I swear I was going to punch her, she's getting on my nerves.

"You're in love" just as she said these words my heart skipped a beat "I'm what?" I repeated after her. "If you do love him and your feelings toward him are real then I think you should tell him about your feelings so he doesn't play with you, Amelia. She said calmly.