Followers

Amelia Pov*

1:55 AM

I woke up feeling hungry. My stomach is growling and my belly is getting bigger faster each day. I was scared. I don't know what will happen to me when I give birth. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. After I finished getting out I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. When I got to the living room I saw John and Emily watching together. And the boys were sitting across from them, I was surprised at who they had become.

I knew something was going on between but I didn't have time to sit with Emily and talk about it. I have not been spending a lot of time with her. I missed her. Seeing her happy with someone makes me happy, but I don't want her to end up like me, if she's in love with John then there would be a chance for her to end up like me becoming a vampire.

I didn't want to interrupt them so I left them without making them notice that I was there. I went inside the kitchen and opened the fridge but didn't feel like wanting to eat any of these foods. I started at the fridge as it was going to change into different food soon. I jumped when I felt someone wrap his hand around me. I looked back and it was Locus. He looked cute with his sleepy eyes and messy hair.

I looked at his body while he wasn't wearing a shirt he was showing, I placed my hands on his abs running them over every inch of them. I looked at him smiling, he walked closer that now we were inches away I could feel her warm breath on my neck. I stood on my tiptoe as I kissed him. He wrapped his arm around my waist drawing me closer to him, I smiled at him, then covered my face from embarrassment when my stomach growled.

He laughed, taking my hands away from me. He moved me aside, he opened the fridge, stared at it then he looked at me giggling, I crossed my arms nodding my head. She closed the fridge and walked to me, pulling me toward him, "there isn't anything to eat in the fridge but I'm thinking of other things we can eat." he said, smirking my eyes wide open smashing his shoulders.

I tried getting out of his grip but he held me tighter. I hit his shoulders again as he moved his hands down to my womanhood. I asked him what he was doing while we were in the kitchen. Anyone would just walk in any second.

"I-I missed you and I want..."

"Locus...."everyone is out there" I was forcing the words to come out once he hit my womanhood pleasuring me. I held his arms forcing him to stop but he held me not being able to move.

"I don't care," he said as he pleasured me faster, the boys and Emily were sitting outside. I was worried that they might come and see us doing it. I thought my head to the back was not being able to handle the way he was plastering me, I covered my mouth so as not to moan he stuck his head in my neck and kissed every inch of it. I held his face in my hands. "Just a little more," he asked, fastening his past. I grabbed into his hair as we both started kissing hungrily, good thing I moaned when he was kissing me that way no one could hear me.

We broke the kiss when he heard Emily asking the boys if they needed something from the kitchen. I opened the fridge right away and Locus pretended to drink water. Emily gasped when she came in she got scared she placed her hand on her heart probably now her heart is beating faster.

"You scared me," she said walking toward me as she opened the fridge wider, she stared at it then she went and opened the counter taking out a bag of popcorn placed in the microwave. She stared at me then at Locus he asked if we were okay we nodded then looked at me. I let out a breath then told her that I was hungry and I'm not feeling like eating anything from the fridge. "Oh." She said she walked toward the fridge again and as she looked through it she asked me if she should cook something for me, but shook my head to her didn't want her to cook in the middle of the night. She was having fun with John. "Oh, I have an idea," I said looking at Locus. He raised his eyes as I walked toward him.