Lesson 37 - Multiple Thoughts

(3rd Person POV)
---

Evileye looked over at (Y/n). "Explain." She said blunlty.

(Y/n) flinched, caught off guard before nodding. "Uhm, sure..." She looked over at Climb, taking into account his situation.

"I'd say.. gain more magic knowledge. Once you increase your knowledge, you'll be able to tell what magic-using your opponents are after. Then you can take the right actions. Right?" (Y/n) looked over at Evileye.

Evileye stared at her before nodding. "Yes, she is right."

Gagaran chuckled. "Who knew our little one was so smart! Good job, (Y/n)!" She praised, taking another chug of her beer.

(Y/n) smiled as Climb continued to stare at her in disbelief. "Well?" (Y/n) mumbled, tilting her head.

Climb fixed his posture. "Right." Referring to what (Y/n) had said to do earlier.

Evileye spoke up. "Climb, don't do anything to resign your humanity, just because you want more power."

"Huh?" Climb muttered.

(Y/n) crossed her arms. 'I think I understand now. She must've become a vampire in order to gain more magic power- though.. compared to me, Ainz, or the Guardians.. she's no where near strong. Though, she may prove a bit of an issue for our Pleiades if she works with another member of the Blue Rose.'

(Y/n) nodded to herself. 'I wonder if her other members know of her situation. I would assume no, however, I can't just assume things. If I were to voice the fact I know she's a vampire, it may cause Evileye to be on guard. I'm sure the reason she made me explain was because she wanted to test my knowledge abilities. I should tone it down.'

Evileye continued, interrupting (Y/n)'s thoughts.

"Sure, it's not as though humans as a species have all that much ability. In fact, many of the Thirteen Heroes were species other than human."

'The Thirteen Heroes?' (Y/n) raised a brow, focusing on Evileye's words.

"Black Knight, the former owner of the cursed sword Kilineiram, now wielded by our leader, had part demonic bloodlines."

"Hmm.. the cursed sword Kilineiram, huh?" Gagaran said, placing her wrist under her chin as she rested her elbow on the table.

"Tell me, is that business about it having enough black energy to swallow up a whole nation when its power is released for real?" Gagaran questioned, looking at Evileye.

Evileye raised her head at her. "Where did you hear that?"

Gagaran looked away, as if in a light thought. "Lakyus said it earlier, when she was by herself."

-

Gagaran walks through a forest, stopping behind a tree as she hears a familiar voice, Lakyus's voice.

"This is the most powerful of dark swords, created by the concentration of darkness unbound all right."

Lakyus stood on a cliff, her sword raised up towards the bright and shining moon.

"Even with a maiden like me, in the service of God, restraining it with all I have, I still wrestle with it!"

-

"Hmm." Evileye mumbled.

"Then, another time..." Gagaran continued.

'More??' (Y/n)'s brows furrowed.

-

Gagaran slept under her covers, her door open slightly.

Lakyus's laughter rings out. "Don't underestimate my dark power, rooted in blackness! I will dominate your flesh and unleash my cursed sword power!"