Lesson 5 - Idiotic

(Y/n) POV

Trigger Warnings: Slight Blood, Slight Gore
———

"Impossible!" One of the men say. "It must be some kind of trick!" Another spouts.

"High Tiered Physical Nullification. It's a passive skill that completely nullifies the physical attacks of low-leveled weapons and monsters." Nii-san explains.

He lifts the 2 angels up and smashed them into the ground by their heads as everyone stares in shock.

"So they really are the Archangel Flames from Yggdrasil." He says. I watch as the sparkles fly up—belonging to the Archangel Flames—from Nii-san's side.

I'm on one side of Nii-san while Albedo is on the other.

"I want to know why you all can use the same magic and summons as Yggdrasil, but I'll put that aside for now. It's my turn now. Here I come! This is a massacre." Nii-san announces.

The blonde guy looks panicked as he shouts. "Have all the angels attack at once! Hurry!"

I look up at all of the angels in the sky. I whistle quietly.

"That's a lot." I mumble. Nii-san makes a sounds of agreement. "Though, only a speck of dust to my level of magic."

"Albedo, stand back." Nii-san says. "Yes." She bows and jumps back swiftly, leaving just me and Nii-san.

"Negative Burst!" Nii-san shouts as a large black/purple like dome comes from him and wipes out all of the angels.

"Wha...?! Impossible..." The soldiers all make sounds of shock and surprise. The blonde cocky guy looking fearful now.

"M-monster!" One shouts. "Wha..?!" Another one follows. "Poison!" The soldiers start to spew out a bunch of different types of spells at me and Nii-san. "Holy Ray!"

"Fire Rain!"

"Shockwave!"

"Charge of Stalagmite!"

"Confusion!"

"Fire!"

"Open Wounds!"

"Word of Curse!"

"Blindness!"

Nii-san lets all the spells deflect off the purple barrier. "As I thought, these are spells from Yggdrasil." He concludes as one of the spells blows up. "Who taught you that magic?!" He shouts, angry.

One of the soldiers yell out in fear and shoots something at me. I raise a brow in the speeding objects direction.

Albedo instantly gets in front of me and stops it before it is even close to me or Nii-san. She uses her axe and hits it back at the soldier, destroying the man's entire head, causing blood to spew out.

"What happened?" The blonde guy says, very confused.

"Albedo, you know that weapons like that don't hurt me!" I remind her happily. "You didn't need to go so far." I finish.

"Please wait, Lady (Y/n). There is a bare minimum that must be met to fight with you, Supreme One. To throw such a small and insignificant pebble at you..." She looks down slightly.

I laugh and smile at her. "Well then, I guess these bugs don't meet that minimum! They fail to pass!" I grin at her.

"Right?" I glare at the cocky blonde man making him flinch and fearfully shout at the larger angel near him.

"Principality of Observation! Attack!" The angel holds its hands together and a blue glowing mace appears.

It steadily floats over to me, Nii-san, and Albedo.