𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄.

lit up the candle and we can have some fun

KATHERINE ANDERSON BRITH IS SOMETHING SURPISE AND SPECIAL.

first of all, her mother is not anyone but hestia goddess of hearth herself. second of all, she become of most powerful demigod in centauries.

after all of her journey during titans war, katherine hope peace in finally. wishing she could be with her friend and they could have all fun they can do at summer.

so when her friend, percy jackson aka hero of olympus has been missing and annabeth chase aka his girlfriend or katherine's bestfriend got hera vision made katherine almost piss off.

they went to grand canyon and hopefully they'll find percy but instead they find new three demigod and one of them was memories wipe by one and only queen of gods.

katherine never thought before that she will risk all for the memories lost boy.

.   .   .    set heart on flame cast.

KATHERINE ANDERSON ━━ ABIGAIL COWEN

daughter of hestia ✭ big house

heroes of olympus cast ━━ described

disclaim the character and the plot from heroes of olympus all belong to rick riordon but my original character and my plot are belong to me.

note I have change something a little bit, hopefully you'll like it. enjoy reading.