𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼.

【𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 】

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

lycus looked like his brother, except he was blue instead of green. He had Arnold-as-terminator abs and arms, and a square, brutish head. A huge Conan-approved sword was strapped across his back. Even his hair was bigger—a massive globe of blue-black frizz so thick that his lobster-claw horns appeared to be drowning as they tried to swim their way to the surface.

A moment of awkward happening so Katherine decide to speak up first, hopefully not causing any anger to him.

"Not to be rude or something but what are you guys, exactly?" She frowned. "Lchthyocentaurs," Lycus said, like it was a question he was tired of answering.

Then seeing her struggle to understand, he explain more. "Fish centaurs. We are the half brothers of Chiron."

Katherine eyes wide. "Oh, he's a friend of mine." Lycus narrowed his eyes. "The one called Hazel told us this, but we will determine the truth. Come."

She followed the fish centaur through a massive forest of kelp. Her eyes sparkle with impressive and she smirk.

They drifted between rows of kelp as tall as apartment buildings. The green-and-yellow plants swayed weightlessly, like columns of helium balloons. High above, Katherine saw a smudge of white that might have been the sun.

They drifted along for maybe half a mile. Finally the kelp forest opened up. They were standing at the summit of a high underwater hill. Below them stretched an entire town of Greek-style buildings on the seafloor.

The roofs were tiled with mother-of-pearl. The gardens were filled with coral and sea anemones. Hippocampi grazed in a field of seaweed. A team of cyclopes was placing the domed roof on a new temple, using a blue whale as a crane. And swimming through the streets, hanging out in the courtyards, practicing combat with tridents and swords in the arena were dozens of mermen and mermaids.

Oh my Hestia, Katherine mumble inside. The place was beautiful as much to impressed her.

"It's a training camp," Katherine realized how much it familiar. She looked at Lycus. "You train heroes, the same way Chiron does?"

Lycus nodded, a glint of pride in his eyes. "We have trained all the famous Mer-heroes! name a Mer-hero, and we have trained him or her!"

But points is she knows no one.

"Oh, um," Katherine struggles to find one then she remembered something about Percy's half-brother. "like Triton?"

Lycus eyes full with pleasantly. "Yes! like Triton, Glaucus, Weissmuller, and Bill!"