quindici

✧.*

chapter fifteen

chapter fifteen

( THINGS FROM THE PAST )

Katherine Anderson never thought she will get this far.

Begin daughter of oldest goddess of kronos mean she have a power that could destroy world till ash. And her life will not be able to easy.

It never.

Aphrodite was promise to her once before Bianca dead, she will find her true love.

Katherine thought she was joking. Now prove she did not.

She won't accept it now but Katherine Anderson fall for Jason Grace.

All of the time the electrical happened between her and Jason is complicate. She wanted him, He wanted her but both of them have their own problem.

Jason's memories didn't come back all and Katherine nervous about his past, what if he already has a girlfriend? She will going hurt so badly.

She lost out from her thought because Coach Hedge. He kept bounding up the slippery staircase and trotting back down. "Come on, cupcakes! Only a few thousand more steps!"

As they climbed, Leo, Katherine and Piper left Jason in his silence. Katherine kept glancing back, worried, She was thinking about Thalia speech. From all, she just wanted to finish this and get her bestfriend back as quickly as possible.

Leo kept swatting his own legs, checking for signs that his pants were on fire. He wasn't steaming anymore, but the incident on the ice bridge had really freaked Katherine out. He couldn't control it but Katherine is much better then him, from all way since begin quest, she didn't lost her control. yet.

Finally they arrived at the top of the island. Bronze walls marched all the way around the fortress grounds, Twenty-foot-high gates opened for them, and a road of polished purple stone led up to the main citadel—a white-columned rotunda, Greek style, like one of the monuments in Washington, D.C.—except for the cluster of satellite dishes and radio towers on the roof.

"That's bizarre," Katherine said.

"Guess you can't get cable on a floating island," Leo said. "Dang, check this guy's front yard."

The rotunda sat in the center of a quarter-mile circle. The grounds were amazing in a scary way. They were divided into four sections like big pizza slices, each one representing a season.

The section on their right was an icy waste, with bare trees and a frozen lake. Snowmen rolled across the landscape as the wind blew.