Fourteen.

APRIL-

When i got back to the safe house, everyone was waiting for me in the living room. 

"Whats this all about?" I asked confused putting my bag on the side. 

"We know you got into some trouble to at the cafe" Dave, my uncle, said

"What? How?!" I asked confused how they knew i had trouble at the cafe just a couple of minutes ago. 

"We put a microphone in your jumper your wearing today cause we thought you were lying to us about something" Dave said and i got angry. 

"You what?!" I said walking up to Dave, who was now standing up. 

Even though he is taller than me it didnt intimidate or scare me, I could take me i knew i could. They all knew i could. 

"We thought you were hiding something from us and we wanted to make sure you were alright, this was all for your safety" He said 

"Fuck my safety! You knew if i got jumped or attacked that i would be able to defend myself. You all know im capable to do so! There was no need to put a microphone on my jumper! You should know to trust me you know i would tell you if i met someone dodgy especially with the Styles gang being after me but i havent!" I said and Dave was now back against the wall with me fisting his shirt. 

"I know, I know. Im sorry we shouldnt have done that. Please, Im sorry i wont do it again!" He said obviously scared about what i would do. 

"Whatever!" I said as i throw him into the wall and walked off to my room. 

I cant believe they put a microphone on my jumper i thought has i throw my jumper on the floor and flopped on my bed. I thought they could trust me. I mean ive done nothing wrong, have i? Yea i didnt tell them about Harry but he didnt need to be dragged into this mess of a life. 

Harry.

I need to talk to him. Why was he so good at firing a gun? How did he know how to fire a gun? Thats not soemthing you just know, is it? No its not. Is he hiding something from me? I mean i know i havent known him that long but we have told each other some things. I thought he wouldve told me if he could fire a gun or what not. Maybe not, i mean i havent told him i could. I hardly tell him anything about me. He probably has as many questions for me as i do for him. I dont want to tell him who i am but i have a feeling im going to have to tell him something, if its true or not.

Im not telling him the truth. No i cant. I dont know if i can trust him fully yet. 

___________________________________________________________

SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED BUT HERE IS A CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL. I KNOW ITS SHORTER THAN MY OTHERS BUT HEY HO AT LEAST YOUVE GOT A CHAPTER 

HOPE YOU LIKE IT 

I HAVE VERY BAD WRITERS BLOKE RIGHT NOW SO I MIGHT BE UPLOADING FOR WHILE CAUSE I NEED TO GET THIS STORY SORTED OUT AND GOING THE WAY I WNAT IT TO. HOPE YOU ALL DONT MIND THAT 

LOVE YOU ALL - R

COMMENT

AND

VOTE