Three.

How beautiful would it be to find someone who's in love with your mind.

*****************

HARRY-

"So where will she be?" I asked Des as we all sat round the kitchen eating breakfast. 

"Well the two places she goes all the time, is a cafe and a book store, which she works at."

"So i look at the cafe, then go to the book store yea?" 

"Yea do that, wanna leave now though" Des said and i nodded 

I went upstairs to have a shower and getting changed into a green jumper and my ripped at the knee black skinny jeans. 

"Im going" I shouted as i went off walking to the cafe, then the book store.

**************

I had just come out the cafe and i couldnt see her. 

Des had showed me a photo of her and i knew exactly what she looked like. 

The book store was only a couple minute walk away from the cafe, so i carried on walking until i came to the door. 

I walked in and straight away saw her. She was standing by the bookshelf putting books away. I have to say she is good looking. 

I walked up to her and saw her reading the back cover of John Greens book, Paper Towns. 

"Thats a good choice" I said and i could see she was startled. 

"Huh?" She said looking at me before looking back at the book, then at me again. 

"You've read it?" She asked raising one eyebrow. 

"Yea is that so hard to believe?" I asked confused

"Well when you look like that, yea it is" She said putting the book on the shelf and moved to put the rest away. 

"What you mean, 'look like that'?" I asked following her confused

"Well you look like a boy who was a popular jerk in high school and a boy which all the girkls would love to be with" She said and i frowned. 

"Well, like they say dont judge a book by its cover" I said quietly but she still heard me.

"Sorry, you just dont look like you read books"

I looked down at the book in her hands and saw she was holding the Great Gatsby.

"The Great Gatsby"

"What?" She looked at the book in her hands before looking at me again.

"Oh, what about it, you read that one too?" 

"Yea i have actually, five times to be exact " i said taking the book from her hands and reading the back cover which i already had memorized.

"It must be good then"

"You've never read it?" I asked looking back at her

"Nope" She said popping the 'p'. 

"You should, its amazing"

"Might just take you up on that offer you know." She said and smiled as i gave the book back to her.

"Im Harry by the way" I said putting my hand out, as i realised i hadnt introduced myself. 

"Rose" She said shaking my hand

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady"

"Cheesy"