Seventeen.

APRIL-

I told Harry how I didn't want to answer more questions. Yes I told him a lot but I didn't tell him I was part of a gang. That's why I stopped because I was afraid I would tell him. Right now I felt so much trust in him I didn't know if it was a good thing or not, so I had to stop myself. I know I've put them walls back up right now but for now that's a good thing.

We were both looking out at the view and I have to say its beautiful. It always is.

"The view is beautiful" Me and Harry said at the same time.

We both looked at each other and chuckled.

"Great minds think a like" He said and I smiled at him.

"True" I said before looking back out to the view.

"How'd you find this place? I mean I know you said you ran away but this is so out of it just how did you find it?" Harry asked.

"I don't know really. All I know is at the time I just wanted to ran away and get out of this place. I wanted to be free. I kept running, walking. I carried on until I couldn't no more. I was only young. I knew I was going to be found so I wanted to find a place I would be free, even if it was just for a couple of hours. I walked a little further when I saw this place. The fences as high as I could see and abandoned like no one would find me. It made me feel free. Still does now." I answered as he took in everything I was saying.

"That's beautiful" Was all he said before looking at me. "You have a beautiful mind, Rose"

"No ones ever told me that before" I said looking at him too.

"Well, I'm glad, I'm the first" He smiled and I smiled back. "We should probably get home. Its getting late" He said and I agreed as he helped me down and off to the car we went.

On the ride home we didn't talk much. We just listened to the radio playing in the background but it seemed like we were both in our own little worlds. I definitely knew I was.

HARRY -

When I dropped her off at her flat she looked like she was in her own world. Like she was thinking about a lot of things all at once.

On the drive home I knew what was waiting there. Something I knew I didn't want to deal with but I knew I had to.

I locked the car as I slowly walked up the drive. I didn't want to enter this house after the beautiful evening I just had but I knew if I didn't now, I would have to sometime. Its just better to get it over with now.

"His home!" Dad shouted as soon as I shut the front door. Wow. Did not take long did it?

"Yep I am and I'm very tired" I said about to walk upstairs but dad wouldn't let me. Especially that easy.

"Not now, Harry. We have things to talk about first" He said and I sighed as I sat down on the sofa where the rest of the boys seemed to be already, waiting for me.

"What about now?" I yawned.

"One I want to know why you didn't tell us that you knew where she lived?"

I knew this question was coming.

"I don't know. It never came up. No one asked for her address so I didn't think to give it. Plus why does it matter so much?" I asked confused why dad would need to know where she lived so bad.

"It matters because we can send a warning message to her to scare her." Des said smirking.

"I don't think many things scare this girl. Especially a little warning note"

"Well, we'll do more than just a warning then. Thanks for the heads up" Des said with gritted teeth and I knew I shouldn't have said that to him but it was true and he needed to know. "Anyway we wanted to talk to you about tonight"

"What about it?" I said looking at all the boys but none of them were looking at me.

"The questions and answers you got was great. I mean she answered you and it seemed to be the truth. The only thing is, is that you didn't ask about the gang or she didn't meant the gang"

"Well sorry she didn't mention it maybe because she's smart and don't want to just go round talking about her gang to random boys she's only known for a couple of months." I said with gritted teeth. I was getting annoyed with my dad right now.

"Its fine but you could've pushed her when she said she didn't want to answer anymore questions. She was obviously quite vulnerable and that's the best time to get information. You should've pushed."

"I'm sorry god. I didn't want to push in case in the end she ended up not telling me anything and all of this would've been for nothing. Just let me do this how I want to and leave out okay? I'm doing fine. I'm getting her trust and she'll tell me everything soon I know it" I said as I stood up and walked off to my room.

I didn't know that. I didn't know if I was gaining her trust. I didn't know if she would tell me everything, especially soon. I didn't know any of this. I only said it to get my dad and everyone else off my back.