Venus's plan

In the place where the evil goddess usually resides , even today , she summons Apotre Jupiter and other members of the Solar System Apotre . They tell of their last fights against the representatives of nations .

Hera : Others woke up you say?

Luna : Yes ! Several of them woke up ! It is almost no longer possible for us to be able to collect the Stones Sacred for you . But , I already have an idea in mind to send someone to help us get rid of these Fathers and Mothers of the countries !

Hera : Don't tell me you're going to seek help from one of the Seven Princes of Infernus kingdom ! He has been locked in the undergrounds of his planet for a long time . Now , out of my view ! I've had enough of you !

Luna , Venus , Mercury , Mars , and the other three Outer SSAs left . Jupiter , the organizational giant was also leaving . But Hera held him back .

Hera : Jupiter ! What are your moons doing ?!

Jupiter : They do their best to beat our unwanted enemies . But , they are not in good condition to go back in the battle .

Finally , during their last attacks , during their fights against the Thea Sisters and Vic , the Satelles Iuppiters all three are sick due to the freezing temperature of the sea .

Hera : If Europa , Io and Callisto fail once again , you have only one choice .

The representative of the giant planet stares at the goddess .

Hera : You will have the choice to sacrifice your own comrades or your moons ... or whoever you love !

Jupiter : No matter who are my victims , I won't let anyone hurt the one who I love .

Meanwhile with the SSA Inners composed of Apotre Luna , Apotre Sol , Apotre Mercury , Apotre Venus and Apotre Mars , Luna prepares to leave .

Sol : Are you sure you want to go alone , Luna ? Are you sure you don't want to go with you ?

Luna : It's not necessary , I have to negotiate with this solar system demon and if he would like to give us a little help !

Mercury : But ... his planet is 4.8 billion kilometers away ! It is very far ! Besides , it's cold there !

Luna : I don't care if she's far ! Well I have to go ! See ya !

Luna then left the moon for a certain planet . The others have to wait several days for their comrade to return .

Sol : I'm going to Earth planet .

Venus : I don't think of letting you go to Earth .

Sol : What ?!

Venus : I have an idea . Mercury !

Mercury : Yes ?

Venus : I would like you to use the handwritings of some boys of Mouseford Academy and you will dictate everything I say ... we will write beautiful letters !