The mystery anonymus

The next morning , word of the discovery of the anonymous note had already spread throughout the academy . The Mouseford student newspaper blog was immediately filled with curious and amused comments . Vanilla didn't miss the chance to strut .

Vanilla : I insisted on having the letter published . That poor guy was so sweet to write to me that I'm willing to meet him . I'm sure I'll hear from him today .

At these words , the two Thea Sisters exchanged skeptical looks .

Pamela : Betcha an 20 $ that letter was not for her .

At the same time , a student was walking fast in the hallway where the two Thea Sisters are located .

Violet : What do you say we go check the blog ? Maybe there's news .

Pamela : Alright ! So let's-

Pamela/student : Aah !

The young mouselet and the student accidentally collided . The poor student falls to the ground .

Pamela : Oops , I'm sorry !

But the student gives her a very sweet smile and looks a little embarrassed .

??? : It's okay .

The young student gets up and continues on their way .

Pamela : Who is she ?

Violet : I don't think I already saw her in the academy before .

Pamela : Anyway . Let's go to see Paulina !

In the computer room , Pamela and Violet found Paulina , on the pretext that she was the most gifted in computers and that she was managing the blog , she had spent the whole morning in front of her screen in the hope that the author of the posts would demonstrate . Unable to resist the suspense , Colette and Nicky joined her in turn .

Violet : Nicky , you're here , too ? What about gymnastics practice in your club ?

Pamela : And you , Colette ? Aren't you supposed to be doing research on Japanese theater for Professor Show ?

Nicky/Colette : Uuumm...Ha, ha , ha , ha !

Colette : You know...This strange affair had bewitched everyone....

Nicky : ... and that doesn't stop us from being curious too !

Paulina : There he is ! It's him !

Violet , Colette and Nicky stared at her computer screen , except for Pamela who prefers to sit down on other chair .

Violet : Has they revealed their identity ?

Paulina : No , nothing like that...but there's another letter .

Pamela : What a asshole ! We're dealing with one mysterious shit here !

Colette : It's true but , this letter is so beautiful , I almost don't mind !

Nicky : Well , one mystery has been cleared up , this time our mysterious writer called themself Romeo , just like the famous character Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare ! So I'm guessing he's a boy .

But when the four Thea Sisters reread the message , the computer room spreads in dreamy silence .

Pamela : Girls ? Are you all okay ? Hello ?

Unfortunately , none of them respond .

Pamela : *sigh* . You know what ? I'm sorry about this .

The four Thea Sisters each receive a slap on the head , well , it works .

Colette/Paulina/NIcky/Violet : OW ! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ??

Pamela : Hey ! And about you ?! You girls was like these letters become a obsession for you !

Colette/Paulina/NIcky/Violet : What did we do ?

But behind it all , Apotre Mercury had managed to hack the Mouseford Academy newspaper blog . He was transcribing a new love message , following Venus's words .

Venus : ''I would like, at all times, to be with you to take your hand, to kiss you tenderly and to tell you how wonderful you are. I would like to be with you to kiss you lovingly, show you how dearly I love you and multiply the number of our shared memories ...'' So Mercury ? Did you write it right ?

Mercury : Yes .