The new student

During the following days , curiosity around the enigmatic Romeo peaked but the author of the letters remained unknown to mortals , no one knows that the author is of evil origin . After a week , love letters fill the minds of all the girls , they are almost unable to take their eyes off their cellphones , even in the middle of class . This morning , Nicky joined her friends .

Nicky : Have you seen the behavior of other girls ?

Colette : Yes , they kept reading and rereading the letters .

Craig and Shen arrive .

Craig : At least you weren't carried away by the love letters !

Shen : It sounds suspicious anyway , the author still has not revealed his identity .

Pamela : I'm starting to think the same .

Anna : Hurry up , slowpokes , class is starting ! Come on in !

Shen , Craig and the girls rush in the class , it was no longer the time to think about Romeo . They must have been thinking something else , but their thoughts turn to Saint Aquamarino , the mysterious saint who had come to their aid . Since after this meeting , everyone has discovered and seen with their own eyes that Saint Aquamarino can control water, so everyone is asking the same question . In the middle of class , the Thea Sisters and their comrades whisper .

Colette : *whispering* Hey...How was your research on Saint Aquamarino ?

Vic : *whispering* It slows down at first , but with help from Dina who knows him better than us , the information on him was useful . We think this saint is actually ...-

Vic was cut off by the sound of someone knocking on the classroom door .

Anna : Come !

A young girl enters the room . Pamela and Violet immediately recognized her . This is the same girl Pamela accidentally pushed her around . Dina also recognized her too , she had met her several days earlier .

Anna : Oh , there you are ! Kids , this is your new classmate , Roni Taylor . Taylor , do you want to talk a bit about yourself in front of your classmates ?

Roni : Yes .

Girls and boys get confused , this Roni ... looks like a girl .

Roni : Hello , my name is Roni Taylor . I am from New Zealand and recently arrived here on Whale Island . I hope we get along well and work well together !

Roni , has a very soft smile . His smile spreads serenity in the room .

Anna : Alright , Taylor, you can sit down with Morson and Squid .

Roni walked over to the table where Shen and Dina were sitting , then he sat down . Dina stares at him , still in confusion , but Roni gives her a smile .

Roni : Nice to see you again , Squid .

Classes resumed . Yet one of their classmates was having a hard time moving on ... Vanilla . She was trying to convince the students that she was the recipient of Romeo's missive , but the other girls who are obsessed with those beautiful love words laugh at her . Connie is starting to get a little angry but at the same time the doubts set in .

Connie : I feel something fishy about the letters...

Alicia : But they're such nice letters ! I printed them out so I can carry them with me all the time .

As she spoke , she handed them to her friend , but the elastic band of the shirt they were gathered in snapped and the messages scattered on the floor , attracting Anna's attention . The teacher glanced at the leaves littering the ground .

Anna : What's this ? Has Romeo started delivering his letters straight to our classroom ?

Alicia expected to be yelled at , but her teacher had something quite different in store for everyone .

Anna : Class , for a week now we've been talking nonstop about love , am I right ? So here's what we'll do...Our next assignment will be musical ! By the end of next week , I want each of you to write a love song !