The true of the love letters

Several meters away , in kayak , Vic is paddling , he must arrive quickly . He stopped at a small beach to walk to it , the ratlet was running through tree branches and bushes hitting him in the face and everywhere . He took out his Stone Sacred ...

Vic : Guardian Spirit North ! Awakening !

He then transforms . During this time...

Vanilla : Aah !

Vanilla escaped the attacks of Apotre Venus . She was about to take her powder compact out of her pocket and was about to transform , but Venus made another attempt , armed with a whip , she struck the young heiress paw . Vanilla drops her compact which fell into the river , the enemy teleports in front of her and kicks her in the stomach . Hit hard against a rock , and because of the blow to the stomach Vanilla had almost cut off oxygen , she barely could scream either .

Venus : Aw , what's wrong , darling ? Already give up ? It's to early , you know , we just started .

Hiding on a branch of a tree in the dark , Saint Aquamarino witnessing this scene , he left the place to rush to Mouseford Academy . The first people to warn are Pamela and Colette . Their bedroom window suddenly opened , causing the two friends to wake up . At their window was Saint Aquamarino .

Colette : Saint Aquamarino ?

Aquamarino : Thea Sisters , the enemy attacks without you noticing . The real Romeo is neither a boy nor a student of your academy .

Pamela : You mean...

Aquamarino : That's not all ... the enemy sent his letter to one of your comrades , she is in danger .

Pamela/Colette : What ?!

Immediately , they call the other Thea Sisters , and theirs others allies , but two did not answer their call . When Connie receives a text from Pamela , she immediately text Zoe and Alicia , but neither of them respond . She decides to see them by herself . Arriving in Alicia and Zoe's room , Connie walked into the room without even knocking or waiting for their response .

Connie : Alicia ! Zoe !

She discovers that the room was infested with evil black aura , Zoe and Alicia were unable to tear themselves away from the screen of their phones .

Zoe : Honey...

The source of the malicious mass are the phones of her friends .

Connie : That's it , I have enough of this shit !

She took out her compact ...

Connie : Star Andromeda ! Shine !

And turns Star Andromeda . Immediately afterwards , she hit her friends' paws and broke their cellphones . Once done, the black aura came out of the phones, leaving the giggles of Apotre Venus . For Andromeda , no doubt . After their cellphones are broken , her two comrades regain consciousness .

Alicia : What ? What I was doing ?

Zoe : Connie ?

Andromeda : Girls , hurry up ! Romeo's messages of love are actually the work of our enemies !

Alicia/Zoe : *gasp*

In their side , the Thea Sisters who have already transformed are outside with Saint Aquamarino .

Hyper : I know Turtle Beach really well...You can only reach it by river , and the undertow is very tricky .

Aquamarino : When Vanilla left , it was still daylight , but now it's completely dark .

Jolie : Guys , we have not time to chat , we need to do something ! Vanilla is in danger !

Glitter : But Turtle Beach is two hours away , it's impossible to get there in time !

Aquamarino : Yes , it's possible .

Harmonia : So how ?

Aquamarino : We can teleport to there . For that ... we need a quantity of energy from our Stone Sacred , we have to unite our stones so as not to lose the energy easily . Let's go ?

Thea Sisters : Yes !

Aquamarino and the Thea Sisters formed a circle , and held each other's paws as tight as they could . All of them focus their stone , until they shine brightly . Then they disappeared .