Roni is the singer

The Thea Sisters joined their teacher trapped between synthesizers , speakers , microphones and a mass of twisted cables .

Anna : Can you help me move these desks ? We have to make room for the performers .

The most nervous was Violet , facing an audience always made her uncomfortable .

Colette : Come on , Vi .

Meanwhile , Pamela connects the wires to the microphones like a real professional .

Pamela : I just hope we can find this son of a bitch quickly .

At 10:30 am .

Anna : Dear students , last week I gave your comrades a very difficult assigment .

In the crowded room , no so much students comes , they was so attentive .

Anna : Today we are all here together to find out how each of these students expresses love through music . So let's show these rodents some love of our own !

One after another , the songs followed , greeted by enthusiastic applause from the audience . Some were moving , others poetic , others still funny . All the budding artists had invested themselves to the maximum and had given a part of themselves in their composition . When it was Roni's turn , he sang a tender melody , the text was very simple and sweet , but perfectly expressed the joy of spending a day in the company of the loved one , the happiness of a perfect day , and promised to be loyal to the love who he'll love . Everyone was transported by the tender and angelic voice of the young student . For the Thea Sisters , the voice was no stranger to them .

Colette : Psst...Have we've heard this voice before ?

Nicky : Yeah , I remember !

Violet : So Taylor is the singer we saw fews days ago .

When Roni finished her performance with thunderous applause , and it was up to the five friends to pass . Paulina took a seat behind the console , Pamela motioned for her to start the music . After a few seconds , the rhythm of the room won over the audience , who began to clap in the legs following the tempo . Everyone was excited ... except Roni , who seemed to be in a bit of a hurry and kept checking the time . Surprised by looking at the time , Roni scuttled out of the classroom . It wasn't until the end of the presentation that the Thea Sisters noticed their mate's absence . Meanwhile , Vic receives a message from Connie , she tells him that Vanilla had received a letter from Romeo , who is inviting a date tonight at Turtle Beach . Worried , Vic is aware that the only way to get there is to cross the Kneecap River by boat .