Turculents students

The Thea Sisters had to talk to their classmates about serious matters another time . Leaving the classroom .

Pamela : Professor Aria is really a fantastic teacher ! She always somes up with our homework !

Nicky : Yeah , it's true !

Colette : Let's go to my room ! We could start writing a love song .

Nicky : Alright , let's go !

In Colette and Pamela's room .

Colette : Why not go use the most frequent love words ?

Violet : I suggest that the lyrics of the song should also be poetry .

Paulina : That's sound good !

Then the Thea Sisters seem to have heard someone arguing .

Nicky : What's going on ?

When Paulina , Colette , Nicky , Violet and Pamela peek down the hallway of the dorm rooms. Two girls were arguing .

Girl #1 : No way ! I'm the girl of the letter !

Girl #2 : Liar ! Romeo's letters are for me , not you !

Girl #1 : These letters are for me !

Girl #3 : No ! They are for me !

Pamela and Nicky decided to intervene .

Pamela : Aright , alright ! Calm down here !

Nicky : You don't need to argue for this !

Girl #2 : Shut the fuck up , Adrianson ! do you think you are the one that all letters belong ?!

Girl #1 : Yeah ! Now get the hell out of our view !

The two Thea Sisters were shocked at the behavior of the two young girls , knowing them a little , they know that these two students were never before aggressive ... since Romeo's incessant love letters . Away from the stage , Roni , the new student watches them , then leaves . Outside Mouseford Academy , Apotre Venus observes what's going on . In the academy's garden , two other girls fight over love letters , each claiming to be the beloved of the mysterious Romeo . Near the main entrance , four boys were also arguing . In fact , they're blaming each other because their girlfriend got an email message from Romeo and they seriously think Romeo is one of them .

Venus : Perfect...

Meanwhile , at the other end of the academy , like many other girls in Mouseford Academy , Vanilla was determined to show everyone that she was right . Without a doubt Romeo was addressing her .

Alicia : Are you sure ? Here ut says : '...your dance steps , as soft and light as a angel...'

Vanilla : What are you saying ?! You think I'm a bad dancer ?!

Zoe : Oh , we all know you're a great dancer , Vanilla . But how do you explain this ? He writes : ' I love listening to you while you play...'

Vanilla : Just what are you implying , Zoe ?! I play the violin perfectly well . It's just that...um...I don't have much time to practice !

Zoe : Maybe...But I've never seen you hit the gym , and listen to this : ' My darling furface , you devote yourself to sports . You are as grateful as a deer .

Alicia/Zoe : Ha , ha , ha , ha , ha !

Vanilla : Shut up ! I've haf enough of you two . Do you want to know where I'm going now ? Well , do you ?

Zoe and Alicia are now in front the door .

Vanilla : I'm going for a jog !

Their friend slammed the door in their face . Vanilla had carefully gone through Romeo's letters . And even though what came out was quite different from what she claimed , she refused to admit it . The next day , she strove to become the living portrait of the girl portrayed in the letters . The result , however , was no more brilliant . Quickly , Vanilla realized that she wasn't cut out for sports , that she didn't have the slightest idea of ​​the material you only hold a musical instrument , and that she didn't even know how to cook eggs on it. the dish . Finally , after struggling to find the best hairdresser on the island to transform her straight hair into a cascade of soft curls ... finally horrible on her , all she had to do was turn to the only person who can help her . Vanilla ran to the rehearsal rooms and stormed into the room where Vic was playing the song he planned to perform in Aria's class .

Vic : Hey ! Haven't you ever heard of knocking ?!

Vanilla : Oh dearest brother , everyone says you are a real musical genius , a natural talent .

Vic looked at her suspiciously , when Vanilla poured out compliments she had an idea in her mind .

Vic : Okay , sis , what do you want ?

Vanilla : Well , to begin with , could you teach me how to play guitar ? I have to learn quickly . I mean really . Like right now !

Vic : Oh , I get it . Now you're going to tell me Romeo has nothing to do with your sudden interest in music , right ?

Vanilla : W-what !? Of course not ! It's just that...well , you know , I've always been very fond of music !

Vic : Vanilla , you're hopeless ! Turning yourself into someone you're not won't do you any good . You'll just end up disappointed !

Vanilla : Want to bet ? I'll wager you that soon the famous Romeo will be putty in my paws !

Vic : Fine , challenge accepted !

But when his twin sister leave .

Vic : You're really going to make a mess of things , Vanilla...

Then he went back to working his song .