A stalker Juliet

Vanilla wasn't the only one who thought she was the beloved of the potential enemy ... indeed , for the past few days , Zoe had crush on Vic .

Zoe : «I'm sure it's him ! He was who interpreted Romeo on stage could choose this pseudonym ! »

And the more she thought about it , the more convinced she was that she was the happy Juliet . She began to assail Vic with little attentions , until one day , seeing him in a hallway , she felt it was time to make him throw the mask off .

Zoe : de Vissen , stop pretending ! I know you're the one who writes those beautiful letters for me ! Don't hide from me , my Romeo !

And to rush with open arms in the direction of the person concerned . When he realized , he running away , Zoe after him .

Vic : What are you talking about , Adams ?! Are you crazy ?!

Zoe : Come on ! You are Romeo , right ? You're the one who wrote them for me !

Vic : No ! Leave me alone ! Go away , you idiot ! Help !

They pass by Craig and Shen who are just going to the cafeteria .

Craig : Run , Vic ! Run for your heart ! Ha , ha , ha , ha !

Vic : Shut up , Craig !

Arrived , breathless , in the wing where the rehearsal rooms were located , he opened the first door and found himself in a small room occupied by the Thea Sisters , who immediately interrupted the rehearsal of their song for Anna's class . So far , with a look of surprise , the six friends said nothing to each other , just look each other...and a little uneasy .

Pamela : *cough*

Paulina then broke the silence , trying to ask Vic why he is agitated .

Paulina : Hum...

Vic : No ! No ! Don't say a word , please ! I'm running away ! I'm sorry to interrupt , it's just that Adams has decided she's Juliet , and she thinks I'm her Romeo ! Ridiculous , right ?!

At the same time , everyone heard Zoe's shrill voice just outside the room .

Zoe : My Romeo , where are you hiding ? Come on , don't be shy !

Pleading for silence , Vic put his index finger in front of his mouth . Soon after , the voice of the young girl was heard walking away . Outside , Zoe still crossed into the hallway , looking for Vic , at the same time , Roni came out of one of the rehearsal rooms , as he was pausing from a rehearsal of his love song for Aria's course . He watched Zoe walk away for a moment , still calling for the so-called Romeo . The ratlet walks quietly , until he stops when he hears Vic's voice . Inside the room , the boy let out a deep sigh of relief .

Vic : I just hope Romeo's affairs is over...I can't take it anymore !

And even Paulina's voice , immediately Roni began to listen to what is happening .

Paulina : What do you think ? Should we tell him ?

Vic : Tell me what ?

Violet : We think that Romeo could be an enemy , among the students of our school ...

Pamela : He might be one of you boys ... someone who knows several girls in the academy .

Vic : « I knew all along those letters weren't about Vanilla ! »

Nicky : You are the president of the Gecko Club , you know better than we do . Will you , with Craig and Shen watching over one of them ?

Vic : Okay , we'll see what we can do .

After hearing everything , Roni walked away quickly .