Don't overdo it , Vanilla !

The next morning , Nicky got up early to do her usual jogging . Like every morning of jogging , she often meet the other of club members , but this time she only meet only boys. No girls of the club are around . When she go back to Mouseford , she finally saw a young girl of the club doing gymnastics on the meadow in front of the entrance to the academy .

Nicky : Good morning , Tanya ! You're already up , too ?

Tanya : I just made it onto the gymnastics team , so I try to work out every day .

The two friends returned to the building together , and , after taking a shower , hastened to get ready so as not to miss their first class of Miss Plié's choreography lesson . After winning the dance hall , Nicky and Tanya took their seats next to the other Thea Sisters .

Colette : Do you think Romeo could be an enemy ?

Tanya : I'm starting to think the same thing too . Since the first letters from him , all the girls have gone crazy .

Pamela : There are other stranger things going on , the girls who obsess over Romeo's messages have become aggressive .

Tanya : What ?

Colette : Yes ! We've meet two of them , they pretend to be the Juliet .

Tanya : Seriously ... we must quickly discover Romeo's identity ! It can't go on like this . Before things got worse .

Pamela : Would you like to help us with our investigation ?

Tanya : I would like to help you...But today I promised Vanilla I'd stop by her first guitar lesson to listen to her play .

Colette : Wait...Vanilla is learning to play an instrument ?!

Tanya : Yep , I was suprised , too , but she seems really interested .

Violet : Really...

After the 30 minute wait , Miss Plié finally arrived .

Rosalyn : Sorry for be late , class ! Uh ... let's start the lessons right away !

After warming up , the students formed a long line and tried , each in turn , to perform various jumps , without under the watchful eye of the teacher because the latter had her eyes on her phone and she had the dreamy . She hadn't seen the dances or the jumps of her students , she just calls them randomly , even those who have already done so . Although the students tried to call her and remind her of class , Miss Plié still hadn't come off the screen . She wasn't normal . Remained at the back of the room , Vanilla continued to distract her friends .

Vanilla : I'm sure it's my dance skills that attracted Romeo . After all , I am the best in this class .

When Tanya was done with her dance and her big jump ... for the fifth time .

Vanilla : «Romeo could be here right now . I can't let anyone steal the spotlight ! »

She made her way to the head of the line and prepared to perform the same jump .

Vanilla : « Check out my moves , Romeo ! »

Alas , she did not measure her effort and took off way too high . Her split in the air was truly spectacular , but the landing was not exactly exemplary . Giving bad reception and sliding on the package.

Vanilla : Ow ! Fuck ! Fuck !

Her comrades rushed to her , and Tanya and Colette ran up first , helping her up , holding her under their arms . It's when a student who gets injured that Professor Plié finally takes her eyes off her cell phone .

Tanya : Are you alright ?

Vanilla : Yeah , I'm fine !

Although Vanilla was not badly injured , Miss Plié begged Tanya and Colette to accompany her to go to see the nurse . So ended the dance lesson that day . This was too much for the Thea Sisters , they and their allies will have to talk about it .