A Party Invitation?!?

Killer: *I woke up to my phone vibrations on my nightstand I picked up my phone to see a message from Ink and I opened it and read. "Ink: Hey Kills I'm having a Ballroom Party this Friday so in 2 Day I'm inviting you and Cross I want ya both to have a Little fun I hope to see ya there and disclaimer this Is a Ballroom Party of Black and White you Don't have to dress fancy unless ya want to but wear either Black or White! Cya soon Kay?" I smiled excited for this party. I gotta tell cross right away! I rolled out of bed and ran into Cross's room and Jumped onto him while he was Sleeping I accidentally bummed heads with him I groaned in pain and Held my head as I sat on his legs.* "Ow"

Cross: *I felt a big pain on my head I sat up and bummed met Killers face his eye sockets were closed as he muttered to himself holding his head I blushed hard as I realized He an I were so close I could kiss his cute face He opened his Eyes and our eyes met I blushed Harder and Killer Blushed hard too. I Don't know what was happening was it instinct?! Idk what it was but I put my hands on his waist and Pulled him closer to me I felt calm and my face didn't feel heated up lots anymore but Killer was like a bight Tomato.*

Killer: *I blushed hard I was very embarrassed and confused about Cross pulling me close I leaned away and fell off the Bed Ow! Cross was worried I think and I whimpered in pain and got up and ran out of the room and into my room Crying from Pain and Confusion I think I honestly don't know why I couldn't stop crying... I didn't hear cross come in maybe i forgot to close the door but he pulled me into a hug and calmed me down I didn't stop hugging him I was Blushing a little bit I felt better than earlier and Cross feels warm that's  all that Matters right now*

Cross: *I was glad Killer wasn't crying anymore it hurt my soul to hear him cry... I think what happened earlier was my emotions were taking over.. I realized I love Killer I thought I was just trying to buddy around with him but the Dinner and and what happened Just a moment ago that's all the convincing I need. I feel lively around Kills he's special to me I want him happy even if he doesn't love me back I want him to be happy because he should be* "Hey Kills?" "Killer: Yeah Cross?" "Why were ya in my room earlier?" He got out his phone and pulled something up "Killer: Because of this Invention we received" Killer had a extremely excited smile as he handed me his phone where there was a message from Ink about a party I read it and nodded my head and smiled happily. "Ah I see you wanted to tell me about this party. But.... now that I think about it more we don't have anything to wear to it we'll have to go buy some clothes for the event and just for living here too, when do ya want to get the clothes?" He thought and replied "Killer: Let's go tomorrow shopping for clothes and today Let's go outside! I wanna go to a lake and get wet!" I blushed at the thought of Killer in a bathing Suit I wonder what he'd wear and how hot he'd look I shook my head with a soft smile. "Alright well I'll get ready and you do the same Kills" I walked out closing his door behind me going to my own room to get read for a lake Day.

~KillerSD23 Writing out~