May I have this Dance?

Cross: Soon Masquerade ball song came on and I offered Killer my hand* "May I have this Dance Killer?" *He smiled and took my hand as he nodded We began Dancing gently in the Ballroom I was focusing mainly on Killer he can be so stupid but so cute when drunk and stupid I sighed softly* "Some Party this has turned into huh?"

Killer: *I think cross asked about the party* "It was fun though Hehehe" *I gave a half smile as cross and I danced and where peering into each other's eyes, fuck his eyes are gorgeous and shiny* "U eyes are just so fucking gorgeous and shiny cross did ya knows dat!?"

Cross: *I blushed and huffed softly* "I uh didn't but now I know thanks kills"

Killer: I was confused on who this guy was and whom he was talking to was is me? Hahaha This guy us hot He must be the sun then maybe I'm Dancing with him cause I'm a planet Hehehe!~* "Who's Kills? I'm a Planet, Hello Mr. Hot Sun don't you know you are... My a sunshine hhehehe my sunshine Oh Mr. Sun can we dance forever?~"

Cross: *I Blushed embarrassedly at the nonsense he was saying I didn't know what to do with Killer at this point I mean I guess I'll wait for him to pass out.* "Planet we can dance forever I promise you that silly I love you.. Heh." *I blushed a but also I felt like It wasn't a big deal saying that when Killer was drunk cause he wouldn't remember*

Killer: *I blushed softly as I was dancing with my Mr. Sun he is perfect in everyway I need to show him my gratitude for his promise of dancing forever tho! Words came out I think I said Mr. Sun* "Hey Crossy thank you for dancing with me!~" *He blushed and I smiled then I pulled Him in for a Kiss then I pulled away* "Muah~ I know we just me but I love you your perfect Mr. Sun Heh." I fainted.

Cross: *I was Blushing hard Killer Kissed me He really did I soon calmed down though I was screaming with joy inside as my soul was excited about the kiss I held him Bridestyle

Cross: *I was Blushing hard Killer Kissed me He really did I soon calmed down though I was screaming with joy inside as my soul was excited about the kiss I held him Bridestyle. It doesn't count tho he was drunk But I'll surely never forget this night I Kissed his forehead and took us back home I placed Killer in his bed and kissed his lips this time I didn't wake him good I thought. "Goodnight Killer my love" I walked out and headed to my room to lay on my bed and think everything over again with a happy Smile I thought  until I grew tired and then I drifted to sleep.

~KillerSD23 Writing out~