Probably Starter

Cross: *I woke up laying on the floor of my room then sat up yawning* "Damn I'm going to damage my spine good one day, why the hell do I end up on the floor every time?..." *I get up and went downstairs to see If anyone was up I seen Killer and Dust in the kitchen cooking something I walked in the kitchen greeting them both with a faint smile* "Sup guys what's cooking"

Dust: *I turn to Cross* "Well look who's up earlier than Horror this morning, Hahaha we are making breakfast what does it look like?" *I go out of the kitchen to the dining room and begin setting the table*

Killer: *I laughed at dust's point as I take out plates and serve portions of Two Breakfast burritos, few potatoes, and one Biscuit on each plate* "Hey Cross can you help me out here with the plates since you here already." *I take three of the plates to the table watching dust go upstairs to wake everyone else up afterwards I head back to the kitchen to get orange juice and coffee*

Cross: *I get the other three plates and turn bumping into Killer he fell to the floor as did one of the plates I was holding I didn't expect it to happen the plate broke and the food on the plate was a mess some of it got on Killer I put down the other plates* "Killer I'm sorry! Here let me help you up" *Killer slaps my hand away and it shocks me* "Killer?-"

Killer: *Tears form down and run down my face I don't dare to look at Cross I yelled at him* "Don't touch me! Fuck You Cross!!! Just stop okay and get out of the kitchen NOW!" *I trembled and got to my feet getting the broom to clean the mess*

Cross: *I walked out quickly still in shock and Confused Dust and Horror run downstairs and into the Kitchen I feel guilt as I looked back at the kitchen I go sit at the table with Error and Nightmare, nightmare looked at me with a concerned face* "What?..."

Nightmare: *I rolled my eyes* "Cross I'm not a idiot what's giving you this much negative energy today?" *I watched as Cross looked away*

Cross: "I made Killer cry... I was helping killer with the plates for breakfast and I accidentally bummed into him and dropped one of the plates and it broke and made a mess, I don't understand what happened to make him cry and now it seems like he wants nothing to do with me" *I looked back up to see a small smile on Nightmare's face and to hear Error laughing*

Error: "Pfft, Shit for reals? You got to see Killer cry and it's your fault Geez some luck you have hahahahahaha!" * I settle down and Dust comes out and sets three cups of coffee out one for Nightmare, Cross, and me. *

Nightmare: *I picked up my Coffee and took a sip * "Well, Cross You need to make mends with Killer until then starting today your both off the team You have to leave here before tomorrow And If I catch you or taking anything from the mansion Your both off the team for good and I'm returning you both to your Au's trapped good luck with that to you both" *Dust, Horror sit at the table each with a glass of Orange juice give a grim smiles at Cross as I get up with my coffee walking away upstairs to my room*

Horror: *I began eating the food* "Geez Cross you and Killer really are in for it sucks you both won't be here for the pie Dust is gunna make tomorrow!" *I said Stuffing my face joyfully*

Dust: *I look at cross* "you messed up man It's basically all your fault Killer is getting kicked out too as for yourself man I do hope you can fix all this killer is upset he won't even talk to me"

Horror: "Cross you gunna eat that?!" *Cross looks at me shaking his head he gets up and walked to the kitchen I take his food along with Nightmare's too* "Food!"

Cross: *I walk into the Kitchen seeing killer looking out of the window not crying anymore* "Hey Buddy-" "Killer: save it Cross we got to go anyways remember I have nothing to do here how bout you?...." "N-no I don't"

Killer: *I turned around and headed out of the kitchen* "Didn't think so, we have to find a place to stay or did you want to be the idiot you are and be alone and do everything by yourself-" *I stopped waiting for a reply* "Cross: No let's go." *Cross and I said our goodbyes and left the mansion taking the clothes on our bodies and whatever was in our pockets and went to find ourselves somewhere to stay*

~KillerSD23 Writing out~
(Fuck I'm actually publishing this ahhhh-)