Party Day

Killer: *I woke up with the sun today for no reason at all really I just woke up I layed in bed chilling on my phone for a while then I began getting ready for the party I ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, took a shower, Ect. I got dressed into my suit and went downstairs waiting for Cross after I told him to get up*

Cross: *I yawned and soon realized what's going on today the party was today I got into my suit and headed downstairs where a sexy cutie was waiting for me* "Damn look at you looking so fine in that suit Kills!~" *He Chuckled and blushed lightly.*

Killer: *I got a nice compliment from cross he looked so handsome and nice in a suit I'll give him a compliment too I whistled* "I see my Handsome friend looking at me" *He smiled at my compliment then we tpd to where the party was taking place there was already people there and we went in I spotted Ink and went over to say hi.*

Ink: *Killer and Cross walked up to me I gave them a hug as I stood infront of them* "Hey Guys you made it Love the suites on ya both ya both look great go enjoy the party" *I patted them on their way and turned back to my conversation with other sanses*

Cross: *I was walking with Killer and we found a empty table to sit at and we sit down and there was silence from us both and only chatting from others and music can be heard for the most part I eased up as Killer chuckled then spoke.*

Killer: *I chuckled* "Shit I'm so stupid I came to this party I so badly wanted to be at but now I don't know what to do I'm so stupid" *Cross smiled then stood up* "Cross: Then let's go party be ourselves and have fun as if it was just you and me partying" I stood up aswell then nodded and took crosses hand and pulled him to the food bar where we got some punch and then we started walking around tables and starting conversations and having fun soon I was invited to Dance by Lust Sans I accepted I wasn't surprised that lust tried to kiss me the surprising thing is that Cross stopped Him from Kissing me  which was also pretty cool. The Dj was dropping so majorly awsome beats and Cross and I were Viben' and lots of others were too it was getting off the hook fun at that party Cross and I soon took a break from the Excitement He sat at the table while I went to get myself more punch turned out Someone brought some alcohol so I added that to my punch I had a few bottles and I was Sky Rocketing High and Buzzed no I didn't notice or care I just began Dancing in the crowd*

Cross: *Killer went to get punch he was go for 30 minutes I Don't know where he was I went to the food bar to see alcohol near the punch and I knew Killer must have got drunk and I got worried what if someone took advantage of him or something maybe hurt him I groaned and was greeted by Dream* "Dream: Hey Crossy I'm glad to have run into you I'd like to hang out with you for a while if you don't mind?" I was going to say know but then I realized Killer is a adult and he can take care of himself sure I love and care about him but I'm sure he'll be fine. "Sure Dream let's uh go sit down" I began talking with Dream for a hour and then Killer and Some Guys came over to me and Dream and Killer and 2 of guys were drunk but the last guy wasn't.

Killer: "Hey guys wanna go Dance?? We can have lots of fun you'll *hic L-love it man!" *I tried to pulled Cross from his seat but I was weak for some reason the other guys got Dream and carried him away to go dance and Dream eagerly went I got on my knees* "Crroooossssss come ooooonnnn plsssss come dance dude!"

Cross: *I sighed and blushed as Killer Begged and pleaded for me to go dance with him I finally gave in and got up to go dance with him it was silly the way he danced when he was drunk But I loved it.

~KillerSD23 Writing out~