Getting Settled

Cross: *I walked behind Killer Silently not know what to say to him and what I would to say If he would let me talk to him that is*

Killer: *I stopped walking and Cross bumped into me from behind I expected to hit the ground but was caught by cross I regained my balance and stepped a bit away from him* "Thanks cross.."

Cross: "Yeah I'm sorry about that you almost fell again because of me anyways, why did we stop here?" *I looked at Killer anxiously*

Killer: "Ink said he was going to come pick us up at this spot when I texted him earlier, get it?" *I watched Cross nodding before portal of ink appeared in front of us and out arose Ink*

Ink: "Hey guys!" *I smiled, Cross waved and smiled Slightly at me while Killer just nodded*

Killer: "Thanks for helping us out Ink I didn't know whom else to contact"

Ink: "Anytime, well unless your up to no good! Then there's no help at all then.." *My Eyelights disappeared just leaving my dark empty eye sockets*

Cross: *I thought to myself Geez Ink we get it no need to try any be intimidating cause.. that won't scare me* "So are where are we going exactly Ink? when can we go anyways"

Ink: *I nodded a bit nervously and laughed a bit* "Eager to leave huh?? Okay well I don't know if Killer told you but your going to live at my house, well one of them I won't be there alot cause of my work, Okay we are on a tight schedule right now so let's go!" *I pulled them closer together and near me and made a portal under them and watched them fall in before jumping in with a cheerful holler I landed perfectly on my feet infront of my house while Killer and Cross layed on the ground from fall* "Oh! Here let me help you guys up, I forgot this was your first time going through a portal like this." *I help them both up*

Cross: *I glanced at the outside of the house* "Y-your and, I mean...." *I give Killer a look that explains what I'm trying to say  cause I'm stumbling my words all over*

Killer: *I sighed* "Cross wants to know if it's really okay that we can stay here, Ink please confirm it for him don't know if you remember his trust problems" *I felt a little nudge in my side from cross he looked like a toddler with puffy cheeks as he pouted and looked embarrassed as well it was kinda cute mainly funny though* "Cross: N-no knock it off!"

Ink: *I laughed softly* "Well cross fear not the house is yours to stay in also I made this place into a multi-line so you should be able to go to any Au you need to or want to as long as you don't cause trouble then I'll trap ya back at where you both came from and make it so nightmare or anyone but me can reach you" *I chuckled watching them stagger mainly Cross though* "Heh, Well I got to get going I'm busier than lmost a doctor you can say. Bye guys!"

Killer: *Cross and I said bye to Ink and watched him disappear into the paint then the Paint disappeared in a instant* "Well its just us now..." *I studied the outside of the house it was a bit much I can see why Cross was concerned this house was beautiful*

(Just don't forget there are no neighbors there and there's no sidewalk and the sky is a clear blue with a few fluffy looking clouds and the sun feels nice something like the Anti-Void but just kinda a empty small au with only a house that Ink made)

Cross: *I noticed Killer looked a little uncomfortable just by looking at the house so I grabbed his hand and began pulling him inside with excitement*      "Let's check out our House!" *He soon grew a small smile and we began exploring the house up and down it was fun*

(Lol use your Narrator voice)
Narrator: The two Cross and Killer acted like little boys running up and down the house playing screaming and after awhile of fun it started to get dark so they turned on a few lights and had sandwiches for dinner afterwards they both layed on a side of the large couch they both felt tired but began arguing for the bigger couch and who would get the little couch because they didn't want to go all the way to their rooms, there for there was a battle of Rock. Paper. Scissors. Cross lost so he got the small couch and Killer got the big couch they both cuddled into the blankets on top of them drifting off to sleep. Well shit here comes the FBI to accuse me again not today you ***** you'll never get me! I'll see you in the next Chapter where I'll still be on the run.

~KillerSD23 Writing out~