Chapter 4

The Wanted Boy C4

Amy sighed. Did she tell her mum the truth and hope she didn't say no or lie. Amy hated lying to her parents but her mum always said she was to young to date. Either she lied so she could go or she didn't go. It was killing her inside. One evening Amy's mum came up to her room.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." said Amy quickly.

"I think I can tell when something's wrong with my own daughter!"

"Oh mum..."

"Oh mum what?"

"I don't want to lie to you so I'm going to tell you the story and hope you understand."

Her mum looked intrigued but also slightly worried but didn't interrupt.

Amy recounted the story finishing with "and now he wants to take me out for coffee and I really want to but you always say I'm too young to date but I reaaaaallly like him..."

For a while neither of them said anything - Amy thought to herself 'I've put my foot in it now! She'll never let me go!"

"Amy..." her mum started "Amy, Amy, Amy..."

"Yes...?"

"You've just proven to me that you are mature enough to date... I can't exactly say no can I? It's not everyday a pop star asks you out!?"

"So I can go...?"

"On two conditions..."

"Anything!"

"You do the washing up for a week and you don't let it affect your school work!"

Amy squashed her mum in a hug "oh thank you thank you thank you mum!"

~End of Chapter 4~

Please vote & comment, I appreciate everything XD