Chapter 18 : Winners And Losers

A/N : Hiyaa, Zie here!! Just a note before you continue,

This is kind of a Killer arc, so most likely Killer will be the one covering most of the scenes. so yeah uhm poor bean

---------

"Hey Ink, I need to go to the bathroom." Blue glanced at Ink, the other only nodded in response. Carefully, Blue stood up from his seat and climbed the stairs to reach the top of the platform. He scanned the whole pyramid to find a restroom sign, luckily, he was able to see it from afar. While he walked, he was drowning with thoughts of Error, he can't get him off of his mind.

Fell's eyes navigated through the crowd and took sight of Blue who was walking towards the restroom. He glanced at Error and tapped his shoulder. "Gotta take a piss." He pointed his finger to the restroom.
"Whatever." Error replied.
Fell quickly stood up and ran towards the stairs to follow Blue, he was walking slow so the other wouldn't notice. He's drowning I can tell. Fell continued to follow Blue 'til he reached the Men's restroom.
He let Blue enter first who stared at the mirror with a look of concern. After letting a few seconds pass by, Fell entered and leaned against the sink, crossing his arms at the scene. Blue was startled by his appearance and furrowed his brows afterwards.

"Error, huh?" Fell initiated a conversation. His thought about the incident lingered in his head.

Blue breathed through his nose before replying. "You said he's changed." He faced Fell.
The atmosphere was cold, the warmth they once felt with each other was no longer swirling around, his eyes were as cold as ice, and it all started to change the moment they met up at the park. More or less, he wasn't yearning for the warmth to come back.

"I did."

"I can't see it." Blue crossed his arms.

"You don't approach him, you're always just avoiding his presence." Fell wasn't trying to argue with him, he only wanted to clear Error's name. Above all, he still wanted them back together, just so Error would finally have happiness again.

"That's because I don't want him near Ink!" Blue exclaimed, neither was he initiating an argument, he had pride too and he just wants to protect Ink.

"You really don't get it, do you?" Fell was starting to feel a flame rising inside of him. What was he really concerned about?
Even he was confused.

"You don't understand my feelings! You're only here because Error said so-"

"You're jealous." Fell cut him off. He wasn't really sure about what he said, but he just hoped he was right.

"What?" Blue muttered to himself, almost sounding like a whisper.
"You don't know what you're saying."

"Why else would you want Error to stay away from Ink? Huh? Make up your mind will ya?" Fell pulled himself to his front, no longer leaning against the sink. He no longer had energy to continue the conversation with him. There was no reason for them to argue in the first place. He turned his back to Blue and exit the restroom, meeting Error who was leaning against the wall, just beside the room door. His eyes slightly widened upon seeing Error who probably eavesdropped the whole conversation.

"What was that for?" Asked Error, he really did heard the whole conversation, but even so, he didn't know how he should feel. He was relieved to know that Blue is now confused with his feelings, maybe he still has a chance.

"You know I love you, bro." Fell chuckled.

"Disgusting." Error rolled his eyes and pulled himself away from Fell, proceeding to go back to their seats with Fell behind him.
"Oh come on, that was a good one." Fell whined as he catches up to his best friend.