Chapter 21 : Busted

A/N : Hiya! Author here! I just wanted to say we've reached another milestone! Are you getting bored of the story?
well uh I apologize this is extremely slow burn LMAO but worry not! we're almost there ùwú

ALSO

Guess who's animating this late at night and expects a very nice sleep schedule

dang it.
------------------------

Another morning finally came as the sound of an alarm woke him up. As much as he wanted to sink deeper in his pillow, he had to get up as early as six in the morning. Not to mention he only walks to school. Just like any other day, he would check up on Error and see if he could mess with him again, in his sleep since he can barely get a grip on him when he's awake, he would always be the victim. He stretched his hands upwards, as well as yawning the frick out of his mouth. He sounded tired, and that was when he realized what happened last night. Oh did I mention it was a Monday morning and not a Sunday?

He gasped loudly after remembering that Error raged so much yesterday and the other night, that before they went to sleep he actually threw hot coffee on his face, causing him to rush into his room and lock the door behind him. Well Error mostly avoided Ink the whole day, but last night was the main highlight of why he was locked in his room with his alarm clock that wasn't even on. Looking at his alarm clock, he was confused why it was turned off when he was awoken by the clock itself. Carefully, he narrowed his ears to the door and opened it. He saw another alarm clock lying on the floor which produced an absolutely deafening tone. He grabbed the gadget and looked at the time, 10:30 am. He was late.

"WHAT?!" Ink exclaimed. Turns out he was the one getting messed on today. And any other day.

He quickly opened his closet to grab literally any clothing that looked necessary, and by that I meant something that would just be worn to literally cover any part of his body. Removing his recent clothing, he quickly put on some arm gloves along with tight leggings, sliding it through his arms and legs. He then wore a sky blue T-shirt that said 'Water is not Bitter', proceeded to wear brown khaki shorts, (still with the leggings on underneath) and grabbed his pair of shoes. Before he could grab his backpack and run outside his apartment, he almost forgot to snatch his favourite scarf. "I'd forget anything but this!" He muttered, now running swiftly through the halls, down the elevator and outside the building.

Such a lovely Monday morning.

It usually takes him long to walk school but since he was running, he arrived quite earlier than expected, well not as early as he should be. Clearly he had to get there by 7 but instead he arrived quarter to 11. Well, what's the worse that could happen now?

He entered the school gates and  inside the building, immediately hiding from the teachers as if they'd care if someone was late. He noticed he wasn't the only one who was late. Is the school always like this? Ink thought as he points his eyes towards everyone entering and prancing around the campus. Some of them actually arrived earlier but were cutting class, and Nightmare happened to be one of them. Ink flinched after making eye contact with the man, and so did Nightmare. Nightmare had this one scene that replayed in his mind after laying his eyes on the smaller. It was when Error had come to pick up Ink and defended that he was his inamorato, or simply his partner.