Chapter 1 : Ink's First Day

"Beep!...Beep!...Beep!" The alarm clock rang. It was loud enough to wake up Ink, "Ughh..." he mumbled. He stretched his arms, trying to reach the alarm clock,
"Just shut up already!" he yelled.
When he was able to reach it, he pressed the button above the alarm clock itself. The sound stopped, it became peaceful inside Ink's room.

-=Ink's PoV=-

It's finally Monday! First day of school at the Highschool for Magic Wielders. It's my second year of highschool and it's time to for me to find out what my magic is.

I stood up, stretching my skeletal body. It feels great.
As I walked to the exit door of my room, I still felt a little dizzy. My vision was a bit blurry and I almost hit a wall.
I sat down on my sofa and placed my head facing down on my palms. I waited for my vision to clear and when it did, I went to the bathroom, doing whatever is necessary to do inside the bathroom.

I opened the faucet that was directed to the bathtub. I waited for the tub to be filled with water and when it did, I slowly placed the tip of my foot and followed by my body.
I closed my eyes for awhile and let my thoughts take over.
I hope I get my magic early. I don't want to be picked on. I thought.

After taking a bath, I ran back into my room to change my clothes. I took a White colored T-shirt and a Brown Jacket. I wore fitted Black Slacks as my bottomwear and A pair of shoes which had splats of paints everywhere. I wore my super favorite Brown Scarf that was long enough to reach the back of my knee. I prepared my things and put everything in my backpack.
"There, ready to go!"
I was really excited, I hopped a few times before I went outside my apartment.

My apartment is kinda small but it's already enough for me.

I strolled through the hallway and when i reached the end, I took a left turn where the elevators are. I pressed the 'Arrow Down' button and waited.

I hopped on the elevator and when I was about to press the 'G' button, a guy swept my hand away and pressed it. He glared at me and looked away. I stand there in confusion but managed to thank him despite what happened. "T-thanks!" I said.
He muttered something but I wasn't able to hear it properly.
Who is that man? What's his problem?

The elevator stopped at the 4th floor. The random guy hopped out of the elevator and left. I tried to peek at him before the elevator doors close. He seems familiar, I thought.

The elevator reached the ground floor and I immediately went on my way.

~Timeskip~

I reached the gate of the school and I felt really nervous, despite being here for a year already, I still felt anxious. Atleast, I thought I'm still safe before the 2nd Quarter comes.

"Ink!" Someone called from behind. I turn around and saw it was Blue. He was wearing a White colored long sleeves with Blue stripes. He had Grey pants and the end of the pants was tucked in a pair of Blue boots. He ran to me and hugged me really tight. He looks up and asked,
"How have you been?"

"I've been better!" I reply.

"I missed you so much" He starts to loosen his grip and looks at me with his starry eyes.

"Me too Blue!" I said. "By the way, have you seen Dream by any chance?" I started to ask.

"He's at a coffee shop, he told me to be on my way and meet you here. Let's wait for him, he'll be here at any moment." He answered. We stepped inside the school grounds and sat on a bench beside a tree. We waited for atleast 7 minutes for Dream.

"Ink! Blue!" Someone called us out. It was Dream. "Dream! There you are!" Blue squealed.
"Hey guys! I bought coffee for us!" He gave us both a cup of coffee.

"Thanks! But you didn't really have to!" I spoke. Dream chuckled and said "It's alright, Ink."

As we enter the school doors, there were alot of students scattered in the entrance looking at the Schedule papers.
"Wow! There's so many people! We should go and make alot of friends!" Blue seemed really excited. He was turning his head from left to right multiple times.

I felt really nervous, some of them looked new, considering that the First year's classes was way over the other building, everything was different.

Dream could read my expression, "There's no need to worry Ink, you'll be fine." He gave a motherly smile. I smiled back and said "Thanks, Dream..."

"We should probably get our Schedules now! We might miss our class!" Blue worriedly said.

"Right! I'll take you to the Principal's office, it seems that you haven't been given one yet." Dream happily said. He took us to the principal's office and gave us our Schedule papers.
Dream was a year higher than Blueberry and I, so he knows how things work around here.

"I remember my first days as a sophomore, I was really lonely without you two by my side." Dream stated and grinned.

"Well you won't be lonely anymore, now that we're here!" Blue squealed. We all walked happily to our classes. Dream though, parted ways with us since we go to different classes and he is a year above us.

"Bye Ink! Blue! I'll meet you guys later at break time!" Dream yelled and bid.
"See you later, Dream!" I yelled back.

Blue and I went on our way to our class but Blue seemed to be a bit worried.
"Hey, are you okay?" I patted his back. "I'm scared, what if they don't want to be friends with me?" He stopped walking and turned to me.

"Dont worry Blue! They'll want to be friends with you! I mean, who doesn't want to befriend The Magnificent Blue? Just talk to them and give them a big bright smile!"

He started to smile. He did a thumbs up and gave me a 'I'll do my best!' expression.

We finally saw our classroom. As we reached the slide door, something pushed me from behind. I fell on the floor with great impact. "Ow! What the-" I stopped in mid sentence and saw that everyone was looking at me.
I felt embarassed, I looked up to see who pushed me. He was a student and he looked...different? He had a black skull and he had tear tracks on his cheeks but he didn't seem to be crying, he looked really...

Scary...

A/N

Hello!! First chapter finally finish!! AAA I FEEL GREAT-
thx for reading and hope you wait for the next update uwu