Another boy

As my life goes on with Adrian, I start to regret ever being with him.

I came home bruised and hurt and my mom would ask what happened.

" Ella, are you okay? What are these bruises?"

I couldn't tell her. Even though I needed her right about now.

" Nothing, I fell on the way there and hit my leg against the ground and fell on my face. That's why my face is red and my stomach is bruised."

" You sure? Those wounds look bad."

Can she just leave me alone.

" Yes, I'm fine. Thanks."

" Okay well dinner is going to start in a bit, so hurry and get ready." She said, sounding worried. " I won't eat tonight. I'll eat later."

I couldn't eat, I was traumatized.

" Okay Ella. "

I nodded and went upstairs to drown myself in tears. I always made sure no one could hear me if I cried, just because I didn't want anybody coming in and feeling sympathy or pity for me.

I got a message from Adrian saying that I'm nothing but a slut and that I meant nothing to him. Basically threatening me again that if I told anybody, he'd make me regret it.

The abusing went on for about 2 months, and at this point I didn't know what to do with my life.

It was May now, and I was invited to a party.

I didn't really want to go, but I did anyways.

Adrian wasn't texting me that whole week so I figured I'd get out and do something with my life.

I told Adrian about the party, and he clearly didn't text me back. I mean why would he?

He's probably fucking with other girls.

I arrived at the party and there were a couple people there. A few cute boys.

Unlike Adrian though, I wasn't unfaithful. Even if he was treating me bad.

I ended up finding myself sitting alone throughout the party. My sister Ava was with me but she was meeting new friends.

Ava asked for me to go over with her and a group of people.

I was afraid, because I don't like people and I'd rather be alone. I ended up getting up anyways.

I was introduced to a few people.

Joe, Christian, and Adam.

I had my eye on Joe.

He seemed nice and sweet, cute, and tall.

He was very respectful and had manners, and above all he was very funny.

" So how old are you Ella?" Joe asked.

" 15, turning 16 this year."

" That's cool, i'm 14." Joe said.

14! That's so young. Well there's always a risk in life that you have to take.

Ava mentioned my boyfriend, Adrian. Of course she had to, cock blocker.

" Well Ella has a boyfriend. I don't really like him, or anybody for that matter." Ava says trying to make me
mad.

" Well, he's not for you to like anyways but yes I have a boyfriend but it isn't as special or amazing like you guys think it is." I drop my head down staring at the ground embarrassed to speak about him.

" Can we know what's up?" Joe asked.

" He's isn't committed into this relationship like I am. He's a jerk, doesn't give me the attention I need, and isn't considerate of my feelings. I'm still with him, but I lost feelings do to the fact that he's never around."

That's not really the reason but it's half.

" Why don't you leave him?" Joe asked.

More questions. Seriously.

" I care about him. I've gotten attached and he uses that against me, so it's hard to leave. No different from the rest so I don't mind or care."

" That's messed up, I'm sorry. You seem like a strong person, you should leave." Christian says.

" It's not as easy as you think. Thanks for caring though." I said, signaling to leave the situation be.

After that, all of us just spoke about life, and I started to rethink that all boys aren't so bad.

Joe is showing me that.

I don't want to get caught up though.

We'll have to wait and see.

———————————-

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Things are getting juicy, Ella finds a new boy, and doesn't know how she feels about him.

Or does she?

What do you think she should do?🤔