Decisions, Decisions

After the stress that was put on me by my father coming back all of a sudden, I had a lot to think about. Was he telling the truth? Did he really want us all back? Does he even care anymore? I had a lot to think about. " Dad, I need time to think about this. You let me and my sisters go, just like that and in a blink of an eye, they took us away that night. You didn't try to change, they gave you and my mom the opportunity to change and get your shit's together and you guys didnt even try really. You guys didn't even try to fight for us and you have the nerve to come back, out of the blue. What am I supposed to do with such news?" I yelled, madly. He can tell that I'm upset and mad that he came out of nowhere and just walked up on us, as if nothing, like we have no feelings and he doesn't care about how I'm supposed to feel about this whole thing. To me that's already strike one.

He only sighed, without saying much he said, " I'm sorry. I understand that your upset about me barging into your life like this, out of nowhere- ", I cut him off, " Just, leave me alone. Please. You didn't have to do what you did to me, I didn't deserve it. You adults put your pride above your own children and you put me in between all your issues and I was only a child. Tell me, does that sound fair to you? Hm?", " No, it- I cut him off, again. " Exactly, it isn't fair. I didn't ask to come into this world, and because of mom's selfish and stupid acts, I was brought into this world only to be in between your problems and to witness the horrible things of my own parents". Zane was staring at me, like I was a crazy person but I have more than enough reasons why I feel this way, so really I didn't care.

" Okay, Jasmin. I understand, just know that I am sorry for putting you and your sisters through so much when you were younger. I love you, Titi. Please give the phone back to Zane". I did just that, no reply, nothing.

After giving the phone back to Zane, I went back inside. I was debating if I should tell my sisters, even Chrissy. " Hey girls, come upstairs with me I have to speak to you guys". They follow me upstairs, into my room. " Dad is back, and he wants to take us with him". They both looked like they were going to break down and just die. " He's dreadful, I want to stay here. What about the little boys? Hm, you choose as you please Ella, but I can't trust him. " Ava blurted out, breaking the silence that filled the room. " Yeah Ella, out of all three of us, you know what it's like to trust someone and always end up having trust issues. You know we cannot trust him, not only because he abandoned us, but he allowed them to take us. I'm the youngest, and I know not to trust him. " Sofi added. I was lost in thought, I didn't know what to do or who to trust and believe.

" He's our dad Ava and Sofi, not some stranger. Out of the three of us, I have the most memories and although what they did was wrong, he is still my father and I can't forget him and the bond that we once had." They just shook their heads, don't get me wrong, they are right and I'm not going to feel sympathy for any of them, especially my mom. She did the worst, out of everybody. 

" Okay Ella, well that's you" Ava said, rolling her eyes, knowing it was going to piss me off. See I'm big on respect, and everybody has a different opinion, but that doesn't mean you have to disrespect another's belief. " Instead of rolling your eyes about what I think is right or not, learn some manners and respect another's judgement, just how you'd want someone to respect your opinion. Plus, you don't know half of the shit that dad may have gone through, and don't get me wrong I agree with all of you guys but at least he came to try again, unlike mom who told him to leave it alone and to not even come looking for us. So next time you want to disrespect me, over something you don't even know much about, think. " I rolled my eyes back. " Pft, okay. Whatever. I think we should tell Chrissy about this, she deserves to know." I almost died, I was just starting to get her trust back and she wants her to know about THIS. " As if she would ever allow us to speak to him again. Think Ava".

She got mad and I can tell, but I don't care, we all have to choose together but then again, maybe Chrissy would be okay with it and let us speak to him.

" Fine, we will talk to her. Plus, you only live once right?"

________________________________

Ouuu, I wonder how Chrissy is going to react to this. What do you think she will say or do?

What do you think about Ella so far? Please, let me know.