December

It's December and Chrissy is starting to trust me, just a little. Not like I can do much really around the house, considering I haven't even been outside. Only to go drive around places, with her. I asked to go outside and play volleyball, considering that it is my favorite and only sport that I play now, since that day I ended up in the hospital scared out of my ass, thinking I was paralized. Never. Again. Anyways, she let me go outside, with my brother, Jake. " Dumb ass, hurry I want to go outside and play already" I tell him, shoving him out the door. " Stop pushing me, damn" He yelled back at me. I pushed him harder the second time, causing him to fall. I never helped him get up so fast in my whole life only because I just wanted to go outside, and not get into trouble again, or maybe not ever considering the fact that I'm starting to gain Chrissy's trust again, after it being months.

Luckily, he didn't snitch on me, fuck ass. I noticed while playing my volleyball that there was a kid, not really a kid but more like a teenager, like my age was walking by. He walked past me, and stopped. I honestly was scared and nervous about what this boy was going to do, or planning to do to me. " Can I play volleyball with you guys, I'm a new neighbor, uh down the street" He said it, hesitant almost as if he was trying to hide something from me. of course I didn't want to be rude, " Sure" I say, forcing a smile. After 20 minutes of playing with my new " neighbor" he purposely kicked the ball as far as possible, knowing somehow that my brother would chase after it, like a little dog. I knew he was suspicious. He walked up to me and handed me a receipt, with a bunch of names, a bunch of numbers. There was something that caught my eye, there was a number but it didn't have a name attached to it like the rest. I tried to recognize the names, I tried and failed. My brother came back, whining that the ball was in the bush and he couldn't take if out of the bush. Not only did he come back but so did the teenage boy. I got the gut to ask him who he was, " Who are you? If you don't mind me asking", " Zane, you don't remember me?" I'm confused at this point and totally creeped out.

Finally after 5 minutes of standing in silence, I asked who his parents were. " Elizabeth, that's y mom" he says, but pauses for 5 seconds, " And your dad?" I ask. " Mike, uh, Mike Rodriguez" I was in shock, not knowing what to say. This boy was my brother, my step-brother and he mentioned my biological dad's name.

" Why?"I ask Zane, " why what?" he asks, curiosity came upon his face. " Why is he back, after all this time? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT HE PUT ME THROUGH" that's it, I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I broke down, I hit rock bottom. 9 years, of him gone. I forgave him and my mom only because I don't hold grudges against people, I don't have time for people like him, I don't. Time for none of them!

"Leave, he doesn't deserve to come back after all this time. He abandoned me." I say, crying. " He wants to take you and your sisters back, he misses you guys, your mother, she uh " he says pausing, " what, my mother what?" " she didn't want to be apart of your lives anymore", " she was never in our lives anyways" i say annoyed and tired of everything. " Hey, your dad is on the phone with me right now, do you want to speak to him?" I look at him with a shocked face like what type of question is that. " Yes", this man was crying on the phone he was sorry, sorry about everything. " Titi mi amor, I'm sorry about everything please forgive me and give me a second chance to take you guys in again. I've changed, I promise. " A tear streamed down my face, this had to be the worst type of pain I could've felt, he's back and i don't know if i can take such pressure from this. " Please, come back to me", he said breaking the silence. In my mind i don't have a single clue about what to do. 

____________________________________________

What should Ella do? Take up her father's offer, or stay with her current adoptive family. 

Be kind, this is my first book. Please, put your thoughts about my book. 

There's more chapters coming of course.