Betrayal

It's time to tell Chrissy about my dad and what he has told me. This is either going to go good, or horrible.

" Chrissy, we have to talk to you about something. Is that okay?" I asked nervously, knowing this can go either way.

" Yeah" she said, looking frightened that something may have happened. Something or someone did  happen.

I sit in front of Chrissy and Ava sits by my right side and Sofi on the left. " Okay so, my dad drove by, and our step brother, Zane came up to me and spoke to me and explained who his parents were. He mentioned my dad's name. I spoke to my dad on the phone and he apologized, whatever and then he said that he wanted us back". I sat in silence, after telling her what happened and honestly, I felt like this was the worst mistake of my life, YES I regretted immediately telling her everything. The girls sat there, without saying a word and honestly I felt betrayed, they were the ones that wanted to tell her everything knowing that I thought it was a bad idea.

Your own family will betray you.

" So, you guys aren't going to say anything about this, hm? " I ask, turning my head towards my sisters mad as fuck and everybody can tell. " You guys are the ones who suggested we do this shit, knowing it wasn't a good idea."

" Oh shut up Ella, you chose to speak up and - " I cut her off quick.

" And your scary ass chose to sit and keep your mouth closed leaving me to take all the blame as if I did anything wrong here. You were the first one to open your mouth about telling Chrissy everything, so? Add something. Say something, since it was your idea. " I can careless about how she feels right now, nobody ever cared about my feelings anyways.

" You've said everything, I'm sorry but anyways, Chrissy we wanted to tell you this because we trust you."

I almost died of laughter, who trusted her? Pft, i'm the last person to ever trust her, or anybody for that matter. " Well, you guys trust her." I giggled. They all looked at me weird, eh don't really care, I don't lie, i'll tell it how it is any day, I don't mind really.

" Okay, first, to just clear the air, your father and mother gave up their parental rights. They can't take you back, even if they wanted to. Second, after everything he and his family put you through, why would you guys want to speak to him? Third, thank you for coming to tell me. I don't want to keep your family away from you guys, I don't but I also want to keep your minds and yourselves safe. If you all want to speak to him, that's fine, I can call but he needs to earn my trust, and he needs to earn your trust too."

" I'm sorry, but uh I don't know about ' earning trust ', we all know that it's going to take more than earning my trust to open up about something as simple as an embarrassing story".

I have never said anything as honest as saying that.

" That's fine, and I understand. You've been through more than what your sisters have gone through, you were old enough to remember all the horrible details of your old life with your family, so yeah I know, it's going to take a while for you."

Pft, why is she saying that as if she knows me.

I only nodded, not wanting to say much more, " Okay, well I have his number so can we call?"

" Sure " Chrissy nodded and took the receipt with the numbers and went upstairs to speak to my dad. " Wait here and watch your brothers, I'm going to go call him now."

I only nodded back.

See, I don't trust how this is going to go. I don't have a good feeling, mostly because I don't trust Chrissy. She does this thing where if you open up and tell her something, she acts like it's oki doki, but really, later on she will be mad about it, and throw you under the bus like nothing.

Bitch.

For example, this one time I got a hickey from this boy, my old ex. I got caught, blah blah blah and she was acting calm as I explained the hickey.

" Ella, it's okay. You're just too young to be doing things like this but thank you for telling me the truth." She gave me a hug, thinking she was fine with it.

Then 2 weeks later I got caught cutting my suicidal ass and opened up to a teacher about it, she told Chrissy, then minutes later I got slapped and yelled at.

" You had a boy kissing all on your neck", she yelled at me then slapped me.

Like dude, she didn't even care about what I was going through and changed the subject about something that she literally made seem like it was fine just 3 weeks ago.

Hypocrite.

Betrayer.

Everyone will betray you, it's just how life is really.

_______________________________

Wow, Ella really does have a hard time trusting people.

What do you think about Chrissy, do you think she's a good person or a bad person? Please let me know.

Next chap, you'll find out about my Dad and Chrissy's talk and her POV about everything.