𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐭

❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞, 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫

❝𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞, 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫.❞

❝𝐨𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧. 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞, 𝐢 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧.❞

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

      "COME ON, LINA! Where's the brave and strong warrior you kept talking about? I don't see anyone coming to save you!" One of the older village boys mocked seven year-old Lina, his hand holding Mingxia's necklace. The young Zhang girl was getting frustrated at this point. The only thing her mother needed her to do was ask Miss Nina about her son's condition so she would know which herbs to bring back from the forest. It seemed easy enough. The young girl was already on her way back from Miss Nina's house, humming and spinning around as if she had no care in the world at all. There was a little more skip in her step, seeing as her father would finally be returning from Camelot for a few rest days.

      The little girl already had her whole plan put together so she could spend time with her father. Some of her plans included asking him if he could show her how to fight back with a sword and eating pies from the bakery. Though, she had a feeling that her father would say no to her plans, claiming that he had more important issues to deal with. Even though she knew, wishful thinking managed to brighten her mood. It had been at least three months since her father left the village to report to King Arthur, but it always seemed like there was never any time that could be spent with her.

      She didn't want to admit it, but she had grown to expect no attention from Zhang Huizong.

      "I'm warning you! The warrior will be here and she'll take you down!" She promised her bully, though there was a small trace of desperation in her voice. There was no way she could even throw a punch at the boy. She could easily be knocked down and bullied more if she tried to get back up. At one point, she scratched the boy's face in an attempt to get Mingxia's necklace back, a satisfying smile forming on her face when she saw the boy get hurt. "I'll scratch you again! Don't tempt me!"

      The attack angered the bully, leading to him shoving the young girl onto the ground. He had the necklace in his hand, swinging it around as if he was about to launch it and lash her in the face. Right before the necklace could make contact, a different voice started.

      "Heads up!"

      Lina only looked up to see Eris jumping over her and tackling the older boy. She watched as the older girl kept the boy pinned against the grass, muffled curses being spoken as the older girl only laughed.

      "I've been waiting to watch you mess up! Oh, I'll enjoy this!"

      After a few more moments of fighting between Eris and the boy, the older girl got up and snatched the necklace away, leaving the boy on the ground and a victorious smile on her face. As Lina tried to get up, she felt her body hoisted in the air and another person's arm wrapped around her, keeping her close. She squirmed around, trying to elbow and fight back but froze when the grip around her increased.