𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

[𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕!]

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.❞

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞-❞

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

      WAKING UP AT seven in the morning to run errands made Lina consider plunging herself into oblivion. After three months of completing the same routine everyday, it was still hard to wake up early and head into the village. Her only wake up call was getting her bedroom curtains swung open and letting the sunlight hit her directly in the face.

      "Close those blasted curtains," She groaned, pulling her blanket over her head and trying to cling onto a few more moments of sleep. She hadn't even gone to bed late so why was she so tired? It took her a few moments to remember why she was so exhausted. After the stellar performance of magic in Morgana's room, Lina and Douxie were lectured for about an hour by Merlin. He wasn't happy about the fifth cabinet being opened and the mess left where Lina was thrown after he finished his duties with King Arthur. The cabinet was missing the creature left in there and it apparently took Merlin at least two hours to locate it within the castle.

      "Is that any way to talk to your fellow apprentice?" Douxie's annoyingly cheerful voice asked and the witch failed to fall back asleep. Just great. She was in the middle of an amazing dream where she soared above the clouds and raced with dragons before she was rudely interrupted. "Rise and shine!"

      "You are annoyingly happy this morning," She grumbled, feeling Archie jump onto her bed and nestle himself on the pillow next to her head. "I'm still tired so-"

      "Nope, no can-do, Lina. Merlin knew you would try to get out of chores again so he said that if you even try, he'll have you milk the Slorr for an entire month," The boy reported and she sighed in defeat. That cursed creature that resided within the castle was always difficult to deal with, especially when it came to milking. Did the King even know about its presence? It didn't help that Douxie would always follow suit with Archie, watching and laughing at her when her cries were heard. Archie would scold her for using such vulgar language when the Slorr gave her a hard time when all she wanted was to sleep.

      "Just five more minutes," She pleaded, holding her hand up and allowing a small red string from her finger to close the curtains that were opened. She was not expecting Douxie to wrap his little blue whip around her raised hand and drag her out of bed. "This is very uncivilized of you to do-"

      "Get out of bed and get ready! We have a full morning!" He simply chirped as he looked at the girl on the ground, a grouchy look on her face. He only smiled at her, his hands on his knees."You should really invest in sleeping early."