Chapter 4: Said The Bully To The Victim.

I barely make it around the corner when Brad pulls me into the supply closet.

"Well, I'm not done what I finished this morning. Faggot!!" He slams me against the wall "You are going to hurt." His eyes trail down to his hand which is curling into a fist. He swings a hard punch to my face.

"Ah!" I scream but it wasn't so loud. I place a hand to my nose. Getting a handful of blood, of course. I get a few kicks to the stomach.

"How do you feel now, you faggot?!" He yells in my face. My only response is to spit blood in his face and run to the door, it's locked.

"You little bitch!!" He grabs me and slams me against the ground and kicks my side.

"S-stop....plea..." He punches me in the face so hard I thought I was going to die. Brad leaves the room and locks me in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours pass and I finally wake up. I check the time on my phone. 5th block. I struggle to get up and bang on the door.

"H-....Help!!" I choke out, my lip busted open at the side. Fuck, it hurts. I slap and kick the door as hard as I can. I hear people laughing on the other side, someone even kicked the door making me stumble back. The bell goes. Fuck.

"Hey!! Have you seen Frank?!" A familiar voice, faintly calls out. Who?

"I'm here!! I'm here!!" I bang on the door again "help!!!" The door swings open and I fall and someone catches me and we both go down.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry" the person says, I turn my head and, shit. It's Mr. Way.

"Ah, it's fine Frank. Why were you in the sup-....oh my god..." His eyes widen as he scans my face. A black eye, busted open lips, nose all puffy and red and dry blood all over my face and clothes.

"M-Mr. Way....what time is it?!" I ask frantically thinking I'm late to class.

"2:30, schools over. Students said you went missing. Come on..." He helps me up and puts my arm around him and helps me walk to the front door.

"Where are we going?" I ask when he takes me to his car.

"My house. You need to get cleaned up, I don't want your mother to see you like this" I hop in the car and he starts it up.

"She wouldn't care..." I mumble, "she hates me..."

"I care, so just. Spend some time at my house and we can get you cleaned up, and discuss your art, it's quite interesting." Okay, my art. ART. I forgot he was the art teacher.

We pull up to this building and he guides me through the lobby. We get into the elevator and go up to his floor.

"Well, this is where I live." He chuckles while he unlocks the door. It opens and it reveals something shocking.

"Wow...it's so normal." I say with a shocked expression on my face.

"Well, I hope you didn't expect a fancy place. I'm not exactly fancy. I mean my hair is always greasy no matter how much I wash it, my clothes aren't exactly the most "teacher appropriate" I mostly wear band shirts and skinny jeans, but at work I wear ties and shit. So not fancy. What about you Frank? I hardly know much about you except that your good at art."

I swallow hard, "uh, well. Nobody likes me, I love bands, art is fun I mean I'm not obsessed with it but I like it and I've been struggling with a little bit of depression..." I mumble, I lied. It wasn't a little bit of it, it was a lot.

"Oh, well. If you ever need to talk to someone just come to me okay?" He sets a blanket on top of the couch cushions.

"Wha..." I walk over to him, he's sitting on the couch.

"You seem cold so, here's my warmest and softest blanket." He hands it to me.

"Th-thanks." I flash him a grin and sit on the couch, curling up and wrapping the blanket around me. "Mr. Way?"

"Please, call me Gerard outside of the school, what is it?"

"Can we watch some TV?" I push my hair out of my face.

"Sure...what do you want to watch?"

I pull on the blanket with my fingers, just something I always do. "The walking dead?"

"Sure thing." He flicks the TV on and before I know it I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeey!!! Okay

FACT: when Frank picks at the blanket with his fingers and wants the walking dead, that was based on things I do.

OKAY YAYYYY UPDATES

Have fun BubbleSluts!!!

Xoelmxoo