Chapter 14: Gettin' Some Loving!

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Finally, the bell that ends class, and the school day. Everyone starts to clear out of the class and be on their way. I grab my bag and trudge out the door only to be stopped down the hallway by Gerard.

"Mr. Iero...." Gerard says in his teacherly voice as he quickly glares at the other teachers down the hall. "I would like to have a word with you in my office..." His voice trails off as he walks away.

"Uh- uhm yea! Coming Mr. Way." I say as I stumble and stutter my words, trying to catch up to him without running. A few turns down the hall and a quick walk up the stairs and he is already unlocking the art room door.

"Have a seat."

I take a seat that is right in front of his desk and look down. "I'm not really in....in trouble am I?"

"No no!!" Gerard chuckles, only to get up and lean on the front of his desk. "I was worried about why you were late to class..." His voice trails off as he runs a hand through his slicked back hair and looks at the ground.

"I got-....." I widen my eyes before finishing my sentence. "Nevermind."

Gerard leans over and tilts my head up with his hand on my chin, scanning over my face. I hold back the tears and slight pained expressions that try to creep up on my face. I fail.

I place my head down on the desk and let out little sobs. "It's not....f-fair...."

"What isn't Frank?" Gerard sits on the desk beside me and places a hand on my back, rubbing it in a soft, gentle, circular motion.

"B-Brad.... He....he...." I try to keep talking through my uncontrollable sobs. "He....hurts m-me for n-no rea....son!"

Gerard tugs my arm and motions for me to stand up. I stand up and quickly wipe my face, smudging eyeliner and all. He pulls me into a gentle hug and I am captivated by his scent. Coffee, musk and laundry detergent, possibly a hint of cigarette smoke, but it's faint today.

"I'm so sorry, Frank. I truly am." He rubs my back again and I can't help but to lean into the hug more, until he pulls away to gather his things. "You still got one more week at my place, eh?"

"Y-yea. I feel exhausted..."

"Let's get going then. You need to rest." He picks up his paperwork and bags and heads to the door, motioning for me to walk out first before locking the door. A quick walk down stairs, nearly tripping half the way, I turn down a hall and out a door into a parking lot. Gerard walks towards his car and unlocks it, making it do a BEEP BEEP!!
He opens the passenger side door for me and I climb in, smacking my foot on the side of the door like an idiot. He closes it behind me and walks over to his side and hops in, starting the car and throwing his shit in the back seat. As he starts to back up, out of his parking spot, I shift around and lay my head on my hand. He turns the radio down and drives carefully, allowing me to get a few minutes of sleep. It felt like hours had passed until we pulled up to his apartment, he woke me up and lead me up to his apartment and that was that. I laid down on the messy pullout bed and passed out. For hours.

And hours and hours.

I woke up to the sound of music, and singing. Singing. I sit up and look around, nothing. I get up and walk towards the music to see Gerard perched on a stool in his room, playing a guitar and softly singing. Deep meaningful lyrics pouring out of his mouth....

"I see you lyin' next to me, with words I thought I'd never speak. Awake, and unafraid."

He didn't seem to notice me standing in the doorway, staring at him with wide eyes and an open, shocked mouth. I was about to tiptoe away from the door and just go back to sleep listening to his angelic voice when he started to finish....

"Asleep.....or Dead~" he carried the last note out so perfectly without a voice crack and he just kept strumming and tapping his foot. When he finished, he stopped a tape recorder. Oh my god... He recorded it. He recorded it! I hope he 'shows' it to me so I can hear the full song. I turn to tiptoe away.

"Frank... I know you were watching me."

My eyes widen and I swallow hard. (Again, not in the kinky way guys...)

"I-I- Uh I...." I'm a full storm of embarrassment and stuttering. "I....wow...." I huff out finally.

"Like it, huh?" He places his guitar on his bed and walks to open the door completely. "Sorry to wake you."

"It's no bother I mean.... You sound amazing." I back up as he pushed past me and heads to the kitchen.

"Hungry?" He turns to me and asks.

"A little, but when did you start singing like that?" My voice goes quiet when I look at him.

"I had help, starting with music and all."

"From who?" I press on.

Gerard turns away and looks at the kitchen door. "My brother, Mikey. In fact... He had an idea at one point." He mumbles and turns away. "A cool idea, that never played through."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IM SO SORRY FOR THE IDEA THING IM SORRY DONT HURT ME!!

Heyy...... 2 updates in a row am I ON FIRE OR HUWHAT?! Yea anyway, I wrote this in a bathroom stall again. Toilet inspiration!! People kept coming in and idk, this is like the popular bathroom to poop in?

I know, I know....TMI.

Anyway hope you liked this update, it's a bit longer than the other but aye, I started writing it earlier so YUPPP!!

Okay stay fabulous Bubblesluts and.... See you in the next update

XoElmxoo