Chapter 16: Don't Push Me.

I sighed, I had a great dream. I don't know. Yesterday, Gerard told me some deep stuff, about his brother and his idea. I never knew he had a brother. Did he try to hide his own brother from me? Was I just a one nigh-

"Morning, Frank!" Gerard said in sing-song as he strutted his way to the kitchen in his Star Wars PJ bottoms. He didn't hesitate to start making coffee.

"M-morning, you're up early." I sit up and rub my eyes, letting them adjust to the bright light, shining on me from the kitchen. I slowly get up, pushing the covers back and swing my legs and dangle them off the side of the bed. I can hear a frying pan be pulled from the cupboard under the kitchen top.

"I hope you're hungry!" Gerard said, poking his head out, giving me a soft smile before popping back into the kitchen.

"I'm starved!" I hop up and walk on over to the kitchen and lean on the door frame. Gerard cracked some eggs and dropped the egg whites and yolk into the frying pan, making a loud sizzle sound. That's a funny word...

Sizzle.

"Have a good night sleep last night?" Gerard asked before whistling that annoying Flo Rida song about sucking a dick. Wait a minute....

"U-uh-uhm-uh.... YEA!" I finally spat out, I was clouded by the thought of Gerard sucking.... Yeah.

"Oh good, eggs are almost ready." Gerard said right before grabbing a plate and tossing the eggs on top of the plate. "Tomorrow will be Pancakes and Bacon."

Oh no. Did he say, bacon?

"Well, just pancakes for me." I took a seat at the small table in the kitchen and Gerard placed our plates down, then he sat across from me.

"You don't like Bacon?" He said before scooping up some eggs, dipping it in ketchup and chewing slowly.

"Uh, well. I've never had it you see. I'm-"

"Frank! You have not lived!!" He interrupted. I give him a confused look, mixed with a 'did you really just interrupt me?'  Look. The same look my mom gives me.

"Gerard... I'm a vegetarian." I said and looked away, I'm not sure if he was disappointed that I wouldn't eat all of his cooking.

"Frank. That's so... NEAT!" He said slamming his fork down and staring at me with an amused look in his eye.  "I always wanted to try being a vegetarian!! So, just for you. No more meat!"

I looked up at him, he was now standing. I noticed he finished his eggs.

"N-no. That's not necessary." I grumble. He just winks at me, puts his dishes in the sink and walks out.

"I'm taking a shower, Frankie. You can't make me change my mind about anything."

And I guess he was right. I couldn't, but could I make him like me. I'll admit,
I was starting to have a crush on...

My teacher...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HALLO HALLO!!

So I have to get an MRI and do physiotherapy... Stupid vertigo.
IM ALSO DRUGGED UP ON MEDS YAY.

Anyway, hope you liked this chapter that I wrote
In
A
Bathroom
Stall...

Again....

BUT ANYWAY AN UPDATE IS AN UPDATE!!

I wanna know....
QUESTION: how did you find my story/account?

I'm very curious.

Okay love you all
Stay smexyhexy Bubblesluts

XoElmxoo