Chapter 12: Am I Who You Think About In Bed?

I woke up to the sun beaming on my face, making me feel warm and sweaty. Gerard had an arm around my waist and he was snoring softly, twitching his eyebrows every few seconds, maybe he was having a bad dream. I guess we fell asleep after dinner, which wasn't the best idea for me considering I'm already fat and sleeping with a full stomach is a rather fast way to gain weight. Aside from that, I don't have any clue what time it is, Gerard and I have just been sleeping peacefully on our backs, snuggling together. Snuggling together. I slept beside my teacher for a whole night. If anyone found out...

"Frank? What time is it?" Gerard mumbles as he rubs his eyes and sits up.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." I move off his arm so he can sit up properly. It was a quiet morning, except for the birds chirping. Last night was so magical, I feel like something....clicked? I feel these mixed emotions every time Gerard is around, but what could they mean?

"Ah shit, Frank we gotta get going." Gerard places his phone down and starts to shuffle around and roll the blanket up. He grabs the basket and walks over to the car and stuffs everything in the trunk. I get up off the grass and casually walk over to Gerard's car, popping the passenger seat door open and climbing in. He hops in and buckles up before starting the car and driving away towards...

"Gerard. Why are we heading towards the school? I still feel sick and I'm in the car with you!!" I clench my teeth and grip Gerard's shoulder.

"Relax, I'm not heading towards the school, this is a faster way to my apartment." He raises a hand to his shoulder and pats my hand with his, reassuring me and I relax and remove my hand.

"So? I'm still sick!!" I let out a small cough and Gerard just chuckles.

"Nice try, you look and feel fine to me." He places a hand on my forehead to check my temperature.

Just sitting in the car with him is amazing, I study his face and admire all his features. His nose is pointed up slightly and he talks out the side of his mouth, kind of odd but it's really adorable.

"Take a picture..." He says to me, smirking as he talks. "It will last longer."

I feel myself blush as I shift myself to look out the window. An awkward silence fills the car up until we get to his apartment. We get up and go in to his apartment and we are very quick to change, very quick. Before we knew it we were in the car, zooming down the road to get to school on time. We pull up into the parking lot and nobody is outside, safe to get out together.

"Now, have a good day Frankie." Gerard walks over to me and gives me a big hug before locking his car and walking away. I'm left standing here, wanting to hug him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AH OKAY HEY GUYS ITS BEEN FOREVER AND IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT SHITTY CHAPTER BUT ITS THE BEST I COULD DO.

SCHOOL HAS BEEN STRESSFUL SO I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING LIKE I USED TO IM SO SORRY ILY!!

BUT IF I DONT UPDATE FOR A WHILE ITS BECAUSE OF HOLIDAYS OR STRESSFUL TIMES BUT IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!

Stay Cute BubbleSluts!

XoMacky