Housekeeping Note + Trigger Warnings (2022)

Hello friends, new emo folks and the elder emos. 

My name is Kenzie, and this is the most-read story I ever wrote. I was 13 when I started this bad boy, and I am now 21. Soon to be 22. Good lord, I am old. It took a while to get back up on the writing saddle and update this story, but for now, I am here and ready to give the people what they want. 

You're probably wondering why this note is here, right? Well, folks, we must cover some trigger warnings and touchy subjects. This list will be updated as more updates progress. 

To name a few that are currently in the story:

-Self-harm

-Alcohol use

-Pill/drug use

-Violence

-Homophobia and homophobic 'F' slur. (Early chapters)

This is just what comes to mind at the moment, as stated before, this is an old story that I have had to re-read many times before updating. There are so many inconsistencies in the older chapters so please ignore those, unless you would all prefer a re-write or update on the older branches. I just feel nostalgic reading them, back when my life was a little simpler. I was an immature little teen at the time of this beginning, with not much to speak to the world. Life whipped me into shape and I have much to express in my writing, not just in this story as a whole. 

As an adult, I began linking some of my life experiences to the story, creating an even more personal connection with me and some of you. I really hope you will enjoy where this goes, and connect on a deep level. 

Having said that, if you connect to these chapters and subjects currently or if you are ever in a tough spot, please feel free to leave a comment or send me a direct message for some support. I know things seem bleak and unending sometimes, but I am still standing, at 21.

I love every single one of you. You are all precious as gems to me. Even more so. 

Without further a-due, THIS IS MY CLASS! 

xokenzie