His Butler, Forlorn

"Sebastian!" Finnian yelled with a smile as he ran towards the raven haired male who had tears brimming his eyes. 

Sebastian turned to look at Finny with a smile plastered upon his face, but the truth was that, deep down, he was hurt terribly by his precious Ciel and he didn't want to see anyone right now, however, he willed himself to see Finnian in order to not worry him or anyone else within the manor.

"Hello, Finnian, what did you require assistance with?" Sebastian asked with a smirk, attempting to keep his normal composure. 

"Se-Sebastian, are you okay?" Finnian asked with tears welling up in his eyes. 

"I-I'm fine, why do you ask?" Sebastian responded a little too hesitantly. 

"No, you're lying! There are tears pouring down your face as we speak!" Finnian said as a tear fell from one of his eyes. "Did something happen?" 

Sebastian put his hand up to his face and noticed the hot tears streaming down and he bolted to his room, shutting and locking the door before laying down on the bed provided to him by - the young master. Sebastian's tears poured endlessly as he lied face down on his pillow, hoping it would eventually suffocate him before he died of depression and a broken heart, but nothing happened, it was uneventful as he lied there, mourning the death of his love with the master. Why does it even matter? I am a - demon, I shouldn't love anyone anyways, it is - not like me at all to love a little boy of all people. He was suddenly disgusted with himself and couldnt even bring himself to move, a few hours had passed, and it was the young master's dinner time. Meanwhile, at the dining hall... 

"Hmm, where is Sebastian?" Ciel asked.

"He's-He's not coming to diner." Finnian replied with tears streaming down his face and he took off outside, into the garden to find Pluto. 

"Well, at least he's obeying his order." Ciel said silently while looking down with a sadened look upon his face. 

Bardroy and Mey-rin suddenly glared at him as though he had done something wrong and walked out, he could hear them crying from the next room. In Sebastian's room, all he could do was weep with his miserable life: he loved a boy, he had finally allowed himself to love, and - it hurt him deeply, he wasn't sure of what to do next as more tears began to usher forth. Suddenly, someone burst through the small window in his room and glass flew everywhere, but he could care less, he just lied there, motionless.

"Sebas-chan!" Grell squealed at the thought of seeing him like his usual self, but he just laid there, like he was - dead to the world at that moment. "Sebby? Are you okay?" Grell rested his hand on Sebastian's back.

 "N-No." Sebastian whimpered as more tears fell from his eyes and he began to writhe in agony. 

"Shh, it's okay, calm down and tell me what happened." Grell said soothingly. 

Sebastian told him everything that had made him upset and, odd enough, he felt a tad bit better, but that still didn't change the order... Stay away from me, played in Sebastian's head over and over again, it was as though he was nothing more than a broken record, and he felt - useless; then, there was a knock upon the door, and Sebastian and Grell froze, but Grell suddenly boiled in anger, slashing down the door with his death scythe and revealing a terrified Ciel standing outside the door, he was taken aback by Grell being there and Sebastian just laying there, motionless, face down on a pillow. 

"You-You hurt Sebby-chan!" Grell yelled, raising his scythe above his head in order to kill the little twerp who had caused his Sebby-chan pain. 

"Grell-san, please, stop. I'll be fine." Sebastian said in a muffled voice from the pillow and his tears. 

"Sebby..." Grell whispered and put the scythe away before going back over to Sebastian and trying to help him speak, maybe even care again. 

Ciel was starting to get jealous of Grell, he wanted to be near Sebastian, and Grell was hogging him like a little, selfish girl, but how could he? He and Sebastian were supposed to stay away from each other, and then he felt a pain in his heart as he ran down the hallway to his room with tears falling from his eyes. 

"Serves him right." Grell said under his breath. 

"NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THE YOUNG MASTER LIKE THAT!" Sebastian yelled while grabbing Grell's neck before throwing him, his eyes turning into slits as he took off down the hallway after his master. 

"Master!" He called running down the hallway, although it was not polite to run in the house, he had to find his lord before anything happened to him... I was so stupid earlier, to simply allow myself to mope and pout like a child, I should have known better. I've got to find him! 

Sebastian ran to his lord's room and knocked on the door before trying to enter, the door was locked, No! No! No! This can't be happening. Sebastian thought before he kicked the doors down to discover that the room was empty, but a light was emitting from the bathroom within the room, and Sebastian knocked on the door softly. Ciel recognised the knock and was in shock. Is he simply toying with me? Ciel thought. 

"Master, may I come in?" Sebastian inquired softly.  

"N-No!" Ciel yelled as blood dripped from his arms. 

"Very well, I shall force my way in, bocchan." Sebastian replied. 

Ciel whimpered at the thought of what he and Sebastian had once done, but pushed it to the back of his mind and worried about what Sebastian would do when he saw - the cuts. He pulled his sleeves down and Sebastian burst through the door, it shattered into a million pieces, and it revealed his butler who glanced down to find him. He quickly picked him up and snuggled his head close to Ciel's.

"Never give me an order like that again." Sebastian whimpered. "I simply couldn't bear being away from my precious Ciel. Wait, do I smell - blood?" 

Sebastian glanced down to Ciel with a worried expression and lifted up his sleeves softly, dreeding what was under there, and his suspisions were proven correct. He glanced up to his bocchan in horror and pulled his frail body closer to his, tears falling onto Ciel's head. 

"W-Why, bocchan?" Sebastian inquired, his voice full of sadness. 

"Seba-Sebastian, I thought I made you so depressed and unhappy, that's why you were laying there like that." Ciel replied. 

"You could never make me unhappy." Sebastian answered with a smile. "I love you, my bocchan." 

"And I love you." Ciel answered with a huge grin.

Sebastian took him over to the bed and gently laid him down, making sure to cover him with the blankets before kissing his forehead. Ciel motioned for him to crawl in the bed with him, and he gladly obliged. 

"Make sure to rest well, young master." Sebastian said. 

"I will, so long as you're around." Ciel replied softly while using Sebastian's chest as his pillow.