His Butler, Playing 'Dress Up'

Ciel awoke the next day, crying, because he had a terrible dream - it was where he had lost Sebastian to Grell, and he began to pull at his hair. He could hear something inside of his head telling him that he was worthless, that Sebastian was gone, and he screamed because he didn't want to lose Sebastian to anyone. Sebastian then rushed into the room, he held Ciel close to his strong body, and asked what was wrong, why he was screaming at such an early hour.

"Se-Sebastian, I thought I had lost you!" Ciel exclaimed, tears flowing from his eyes as his hands ran through Sebastian's black hair.

Sebastian looked slightly surprised, but his look of surprise soon vanished and he held his lord tighter, nearly squeezing him.

"Ciel, you will never lose me." Sebastian answered with a soothing voice.

Ciel sniffled and ceased his crying before glancing up at Sebastian, taking in all his glory, but, much to his surprise, Sebastian had on a pair of bunny ears and a bunny tail on his bum. Ciel couldn't help the look of - surprise that befell his face.

"Is something the matter, my lord?" Sebastian inquired, being oblivious to the fact that he was dressed weirdly.

"You're wearing bunny ears and a tail - why?" Ciel asked, his face blushing.

"I figured we could go to that costume party that is being held by Alois later today. You did read your invitation, didn't you?" Sebastian answered, a rather disappointed look taking over his face.

"Um, of course I did. Haha, do you really want to go?" Ciel asked, a bigger blush appearing on his face.

"Yesssss." Sebastian said with such excitement that it looked like he was 'getting off' to the idea of a costume party.

Ciel couldn't stifle his laughter, and Sebastian began to dress him in his costume - it was a blue dress with a white apron and black and white striped stockings, he also had on black bunny ears along with a black bunny tail, for his shoes, he had on black flats that seemed to shine in the sunlight.

"Se-Sebastian." Ciel said.

"Yes, my lord?" Sebastian inquired.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DRESS ME UP LIKE A HOOKER RABBIT?!" Ciel exclaimed, he was clearly enraged, but his blushing made it adorable.

"My lord, remember your manners," Sebastian said sternly. "Besides, I was saving that costume for you."

Sebastian smirked and Ciel's sweat dropped before he nodded in agreement, and Sebastian left the room in order to get Ciel his breakfast. Sebastian returned a short time later with scones and Earl Gray tea, Ciel's favorite. He sat the tray upon the desk and Ciel quickly drank the tea before eating his scones, apparently he was quite hungry and thirsty this morning.

"Would you like some more, my lord?" Sebastian asked.

"No thank you, I should be fine for awhile." Ciel answered calmly.

Sebastian began to clean up after his lord, and, before they knew it, lunch had arrived and then the time for the party arrived. Sebastian and Ciel got into the carriage that awaited them out front and headed to the Trancy manor. Once they arrived, they noticed that Alois was wearing even shorter shorts than usual and he had on a long haired wig that was of a pale green color that was up in pig tails, he even had on a tie that was the same color as the hair, and he danced around at the door while inviting people in. Claude dressed like a spider by adding a few fake arms to his body, and Sebastian and Ciel were unimpressed by Claude's outfit, but they both found the Trancy boy's outfit revolting because of the booty shorts.

Claude just kept his arms to the side and acted like he was grumpy, as usual, and, as Ciel walked through the door into the party, Alois noticed that Sebastian had wrapped his arm around Ciel's tiny waist, pulling him closer to his thin, tall frame. The blonde couldn't help but smirk as he witnessed this and whispered something into Claude's ear which caused him to grimace even more, or smirk, it's hard to tell from his face. Ciel then gripped Sebastian's bum, this caused him to jump slightly, then he played it off with a smile and the comment that he was cold, he wasn't used to Ciel being so bold around him, especially in front of a large crowd of people.