Chapter 6

It took me awhile, like an hour, to finish unpacking. I had put the litter box in Zayn's laundry room and the their carriers in the laundry room closet.

I went downstairs and crashed on the living room couch. My back hurts so much from bending down a lot and my feet ached from walking around to much.

"I guess someone is tired," Zayn laughed walking into the living room with two bottles of water.

I took the water bottle from his hands and drank while saying, "yes it's been a long day."

Zayn turned on the tv and asked if I want to watch a movie which I always do. He has like two shelves filled with movies, it took me awhile on choosing what to watch. I've been deciding on watching The Fault in Our Stars or If I Stay. After a while I decided to watch The Fault in our Stars. I love this movie so much. Augustus and Hazel are so cute together!

I was smiling and bouncing on the couch, "I love this movie!"

Zayn laughed giving me the look with a half smile and one eyebrow raise, "haha yes I can tell."

We laughed until the movie started and that's when I stayed quite. It started to get cold and I started shivering like I was in a frozen tundra. He wrapped me in a black and whites striped blanket. Then it out nowhere he pulled me close to him and his arms around me. My head was against his chest and I can hear his heart beat. I let my self relaxed and laid on his chest.

The movie was almost over and the saddest part had happend. I started sobbing, it was so sad! Zayn brought me closer and rubbed my arm. When I was done crying I drifted off to sleep, I was all nice and warm with his body against mine.

The next morning I woke up on the couch and Zayn just came inside with Oliver.

"I decided to take Oliver on a walk while you were sleeping," he nodded to Oliver who was sniffing everywhere that he hasn't sniffed yet.

"Hah thanks," I laughed. I sat up and stretched. I yawn and cracked my back and sat up, "what's for breakfast?"

"Eggs and toast," he answered.

"Yum! My fav!" I shrieked.

I got up and followed him into the kitchen. He went to the fridge and grabbed a tan cardboard egg carton out and set it on the granite counter.

I rubbed my eyes and sat down on the black wooden stool where I sat yesterday. I kept squirming trying to find a right comfortable position. When I couldn't get the right comfortable sitting position I sat up and walked to my room and grabbed clothes and brush and the things I will need to take a shower.

His bathroom was big and good looking. I turned on the shower and obviously put the water on hot with a mixture of warmth. First, I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at my rat nest hair. It was all messy and had some snarls. I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower. The water caught me off gard, I jump out away from the hot water when it touched my back.

Afterwards, I went out of the shower and dried off. When I was fully dried off, except my hair, I got into new fresh clothes. I did my hair and makeup and went out to the kitchen to start eating breakfast.