Chapter 15

Zayn is shouting at me to come back. I ignored him a kept on running. Why? Why did he do that? Should I keep running or run back? Will I forgive him? Questions rang through my head that I couldn't focus on where I was going, then I tripped over a long stick sorta like a log but smaller. Into the dirt face first...I yelped in pain as rocks digged into my skin. I saw up and brushed of all the dirt and leaves off of my dress and face. Finding the closest tree I walked over and cried.

Tears ran down my face and fell on my dress. What am I doing with my life? I had few emotions going through me...sad, anger, and disappointed. The wind gushed and a sudden cold shiver ran up my spine. And that moment I felt a nice warm hand rest on my shoulders and my teeth chattered. I turned around and there he was. Zayn towering over me with his hair slick back he took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders. I gave him a look.

"Leave me alone," I muttered.

"Emma-" he began to say.

I cut him off, "why did you do that? What were you thinking?" I growled.

"Emma listen-" he tried so say.

"I'm had it!" I shouted I got up, "you took a random girl and kissed her?! I was right there Zayn! Expecting you to grab me for that slow dance!"

"Emma, I wasn't thinking straight! I don't want to start anything but I'm sorry!!" He said.

I gave him a look and started walking away. "C'mon where are you going?!" He asked.

"Leaving," I said, "Im going back," I laughed.

This time I accepted his apology but I'm going him one more chance...maybe two. I started running away laughing. He smiled and got up and chased me.

I was ahead of him by 5 feet. I ducked under the trees that hanged low. I eventually stopped and catches my breath which was a mistake because Zayn came running towards me and picked me up to his shoulders and started running to the building I wouldn't help but laugh.

When we arrived Into the building everyone paused on what they were doing and just stared at us. It was pretty awkward to be honest. The girl that he kissed was hiding behind the tables trying not to be seen.

"Now May I have this dance?" Zayn asks holding out his hand. I smiled and took his hand as he pulled me out to the dance floor. People started clapping they cleared their way to let me and Zayn through.

During the dance me and Zayn just stared at each other. His brown eyes looking into my blue eyes. A smile spread across my face then I leaned in and kissed Zayn. Cheers and whistles spread across the room. I couldn't help but laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the house we went to bed but instead of our rooms we slept on the couch.

"So your 19th birthday is 2 days away and we been together for almost a year now, what do u wanna do on your birthday?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know yet, I'm gonna go to bed. Night Zayn love you,"

"Love you too Ems."