Lobster

"Ooooooh, that feels so good..." Sarah mumbled as Kakashi rubbed fresh Aloe from a plant on her burned flesh.  

Under her clothes, it was a much worse burn than the parts that were visible because that part of her body rarely saw sunlight.  He winced as he looked at the red flesh.  It was his damn fault.  If he hadn't been caught up in the way she had looked with her hair all wet, her lips laughing from their antics in the water, and the way her legs looked with sand stuck to them they wouldn't have passed out after their passion flared.   They had already been out for hours at that point and their energy was already waning.

"I'm sorry, baby girl," he said as he smeared the alone on her skin.

She opened one eye and looked back at him, "I am the one at fault.  It is my body after all, and I fell asleep."

He gently kissed her shoulder, "Yes, but you're pregnant and you're going to pass out like that regardless of what you do.  I on the other hand don't have an excuse."

"We've really got to do something about the way you take everything on your shoulders," she said with a soft smile at him.  She pushed up when he finished and tore a stem off the plant.  "Your turn."

"I'm fine."

Sarah poked one particular red spot and he hissed.  She gave him an almost devilish grin.  "Fine, huh?"  She shook her head at him and squeezed aloe out onto her fingers.  She spread it across the area she had just poked then continued to cover every place that was red.  He watched her as she concentrated on covering his burn.  The way her hair fell into her face when she bent forward, only to be quickly tucked back behind her ear.  He loved watching the brief reactions that crossed her features.

"I love you."

Sarah looked up from where she was focused then smiled at him.  Her hazel eyes narrowing in delight at the words before she leaned forward to brush her lips across his, "I love you too!"  She smiled slightly as she focused back on his shoulders and chest, which had the worst of the burn and gave a nod, satisfied she had him covered adequately.

"You will not believe the dress that Melissa came up with for me," Sarah said as she wiped the extra aloe on her own flesh.  "I'm going to look like a lobster stuffed into a ballerina dress.  It's beautiful but I'm going to look awful with this sunburn.  Too bad the wedding is the day after tomorrow instead of next week."

Kakashi smirked slightly, "Let me see this dress."

She jumped up off the bed and went to the closet.  She had completely forgotten obviously that she was almost completely naked, and he was enjoying watching the way her breasts bounced slightly as she went across the room.

  She had completely forgotten obviously that she was almost completely naked, and he was enjoying watching the way her breasts bounced slightly as she went across the room

"As I suspected..." he said while folding his hands across his stomach as she held it up in front of her.  "You're going to look beautiful of course, despite being red all over."