Storm Brewing

Sarah was convinced she was dying.  She was almost biting all the way through the cloth as Falcon worked quickly to deliver Tiberius before the light of day.  This was vastly different than the last c-section she had received as she had no block keeping her from feeling what was happening.  She was now wondering if she had made the right decision.  Tears of pain were rolling down either side of her face.  Falcon's amber eyes would rise up to look at her every so often and she realized it was the color of his eyes, not the mask he had been issued, that had given him his code name.  They were such a color and so piercing that they reminded her of a Falcon's gaze.

"Almost there," he whispered.

"How are we going to keep him from crying?" she managed to say in a whisper against the pain. 

"Leave that to me," he responded softly.  "I'll put him into a sleep."

Sarah eyed him but had to trust he knew what he was talking about.  She almost screamed as he cut through the last barrier and bit the cloth so hard that she almost felt her teeth touch.  She was crying silently when a very small cry was abruptly cut off.  Falcon wrapped the child in a blanket before leaning forward to place him on her chest.  She gently touched his head, running her fingers across the silver hair on his scalp that was still a bit gooey from just coming out of her.  This was definitely not the way she had imagined having Tiberius.  She could see his little chest going up and down as he rested on her, attesting that he was okay despite being knocked out by whatever Ninjutsu Falcon had done to him.

Falcon gave a strange look before moving his hands quickly over her.  "Fuck..." he whispered while sealing the first opening closed.

She could feel that something was wrong even without hearing that whispered word.  She looked at him.  "I have to open the portal now, Falcon."

"I have to close you completely," he hissed back at her.

"They'll have him if you don't let me now," she hissed back.

Falcon looked to the side as a portal opened.  He scowled at her before reaching forward to take Tiberius from her.  "You keep that damn thing open; you hear me?  You keep it open long enough for me to return."

Sarah nodded but she wasn't sure she was going to have the strength to do that.  She wanted to send him directly to Kakashi; however, after Falcon had told her that he had sent a message of their location she knew that he would be heading her way.  She watched as Falcon went through the portal with Tiberius and closed her eyes, trying to not focus on the pain and the weakness she could feel going through her body.  Hurry, Falcon.

Melissa was in awe as she watched her son feeding.  Iruka had left only moments before to get something to eat himself.  She was going to be discharged in a few hours and she couldn't wait to take Sebastian home.  Even though she was a little nervous about not having anyone around to go to for advice, she would be so happy to finally be home with him.

She gasped when a portal abruptly opened right next to her, and a man - no teenager - came stumbling into her room holding a baby.  He was covered in blood and in his arms, he was holding a bundle close to his body.  His amber colored eyes moved over to her, and he immediately came to her.  She reared back, horrified by not knowing who he was and what he was doing.

"Who the fuck-" she stopped speaking when she saw the silver hair and the baby in the bundle in his arms.  "Is that Sarah's baby?"

"Yes," he responded before quickly placing him in her arms.  "Take care of him until we can get here."

The portal was wavering behind him. He glanced at it before quickly moving over to where the medical supplies were at in the corner.  He began throwing several items on a sheet.