Chapter 39: Running Out

9 Months Later

Los Angeles

I walked down Rodeo Dr with Morgan and Jace doing a little shopping. Well, I was doing most of the shopping. Morgan didn't want a Chanel bag she wasn't materialistic she just wants her makeup to play with and I'd rather have that. "My YouTube channel has 400 subscribers" she smiled. "That's good baby, you want me to shout you out. I asked. "No thank you, I want to get them on my own," she said. "Well excuse me missy" I laughed. I was so proud of her I could see so much of me in her. I was in for a busy weekend. Friday is the premiere party for Project Runway All-Stars. Saturday is Erica's bridal shower. I had to make alternations to her dress she and Zel were getting married in 3 weeks and I'm going to Paris and Milan in 4 days for Paris Fashion Week as well as their bridal show. I was personally invited by John Fiera one of the notorious bridal designers in Paris. My dreams really came true sometimes I have to slap myself, it feels so surreal. Since I was away from my Morgan and Jace for three months we decided to spend the whole summer in LA with our father. Even though I still have a lot on my plate I figured out how to balance work and family. "You like these? I asked. "You have three pairs of heels like that" Morgan laughed. I sucked my teeth I didn't ask her how many heels I've had just tell me that they're pretty. "Okay we can go back to the crib after this, it's hot," I said walking to the front.

Ricky

"You would think you had a million tattoos the way you book a session" Nick my new tattoo guy laughed. "Yeah, they're addicting but honestly I'm just bored" Ricky admitted. Dreux was across the living room on his phone. They both decided to get tatted. Shit has been slow since Grant's death no drama, no killings, no gang beef nothing. I was still on the verge of reopening my spot but other than that I've been a bored nigga just exercising, eating better, and staying to myself. Kamaya was desperately trying to get me into modeling. A few artists reached out to me to be a male video vixen but I can't see myself doing that. Literally, I haven't even looked at a woman's face since Michelle cussed me out and that was 6 months ago. I didn't care and as far as Jo. I ain't going to lie I've seen her twice and I left her alone. I mean she said we shouldn't mess with each other ever again and since she moved to LA without letting me know what's was the point? She was right I've fucked up. She deserves a more subtle nigga a lawyer or some shit to put niggas like me in prison. It's been 6 months and I'm just glad my family isn't stuffing her down my throat. They've finally accepted that it's not happening. I moved on I wish that woman the best. "What you got planned? Dreux asked. "Mmm tomorrow I may check out my homeboy's spot, that's about it," Ricky said.

"Yeah bro you been Chillin Chillin I ain't never seen nothing like it," Dreux said. "I need to be chill been on GO all my life" Ricky added

"Who you telling it's been quiet I love it here," Dreux said.

"Yeah its weird as hell not having Grant antagonizing us," Ricky said

"I know bro, but we didn't deserve that especially you," Dreux said

Josie

"Can you sit still? I begged Erica. "I'm sorry, I'm so excited" she smiled. I placed the tacks on what I needed to take in but I noticed she was a little fluffy in the top. "You aren't preggers? I asked. "What? No, I literally took a pregnancy test yesterday, what are you trying to say I'm fat? She asked. "Of course not, it just looks like a little pudge" I laughed. Erica rolled her eyes "Bitch now isn't the time for shady comments" she scoffed. "What? No one was being shady" I said. Ever since she's gotten proposed to, she's been acting a little brand new. She went from wanting a million-dollar dress from another designer to wanting me to make her dress to wanting another dress from another designer. She's lowkey been inconsiderate this whole process she's lucky I love her because I've never moved this fast to make a dress ever. Erica sighed as if she was being impatient "You good? I asked.