The Secret Plan

The seven plus Calypso, Nico, and Will were huddled up in the Forum.

The Forum had been built in the time that Leo was missing.
It was meant so that people from different cabins can have some time together privately.

When he came back as a surprise actually at his shroud burning, he got more than a few lectures about
"Man you need to sort out your priorities. I mean, you're gonna leave your grieving friends to swim in Hawaii so you could see your girlfriend in the modern bikini?!"

At first, things were awkward with Percy, Calypso, and Annabeth but they managed to clear things up and now, here they were in the Forum, watching Disney's Hercules and commenting that
"Hera looks like Aphrodite".

To which Percy responded,
"No! Aphrodite has blond hair and grey eyes."
And a lot of catcalls and whistling followed.

"Percy, can you pass me the popcorn? Please?" Nico asked.
"I can't." He responded tensly.
"Why not?"
"Well, because I'm not your type."

"Holy Father, Percy it's been a year!" Nico tried to stand but a pair of strong arms pulled him back.

"It's okay babe, I got it." Will snatched the bowl away from Percy and gave him a glare too.

This wasn't the only time it happened.

Every.
Single.
Time.

So Nico, Will, and Annabeth decided to do something about it.
And everyone was in on the plan.

Except for the ol' seaweed brain himself, of course.

"Percy! They need your help over there." Piper ran up to Percy, concealing her grin as best as possible. She was glad that she had occasionally peeked in on her dad's acting training on movie sets.
He nodded and skipped over to Persephone's Garden, right in front of the Hades Cabin.

Will and Nico waved to Percy, giving each other silent good luck's.

"What's wrong?" Percy asked.
"Oh Percy, will you please help me plant this thing?" Nico pleaded.

Percy, as expected, took this chance to be the five year old that he is. "Well I'm not your type," He smirked.

Will nudged him a little and the others watched from the bushes.

Before he could react, Nico had grabbed Percy's collar and pinned him against the tree.

"Nico? What are you doing?"
"Shut up." Nico silenced him.

He turned to Will and pecked his lips.
"Sorry Sunshine. We'll be right back."

He proceeded to drag a confused and blubbering Percy away into the cabin.
He pushed him into the bed and closed the door.

"Nico seriously it was a joke." Percy propped himself up on his elbows, expression bewildered.

Nico ignored his comment and walked up to Percy, shushing him with his finger.
He slowly sat down on his lap, completely aware of the crimson blush creeping up Percy's cheeks.

Nico swung his legs to the other side, straddling Percy's hips.
He pushed him back down again, chests connected.

"N- Nico oh my gods, what-" He inhaled sharply as Nico leaned down, whispering in his ear, his hot breath making him shudder.

"I can be your type if you want me to."

Percy came out of the cabin, his hair flying about and his eyes wide.

Nico followed right after, snickering quietly and being greeted immediately by Will.
He reassured him that they hadn't done anything special "because that's saved for you, Will" and ended up making out and dragging him into the cabin instead.

Percy recieved a playful punch from Annabeth and the others who were laughing because 'oh my gods Percy your face is priceless'.

Let's just say that he never ever said those cursed four words again.