Sweet Innocence

People seem to think, to simply assume, that the two were innocent.
They also didn't know that "Solangelo", as they had deemed it, was real.

Really. A nineteen year old boy, and another boy who had just turned eighteen and legal. How could they hold back?

So apparently they were the only people who knew and accepted that neither were virgins anymore.

Which is why it came to be a surprise when it was all revealed during a fun little game of Truth or Dare.

^
^
^
^
*hades cabin*

Everybody was on edge.
Everybody except Nico and Will.

After being dared to kiss their significant other, tell the truth about their sex life, and being tortured by the two, they all had enough.
So Piper stepped up.

"Nico?"
He hummed out a lazy response.
"I dare you to..." She looked over to his left where Will seemed equally as bored as him.
"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in this room."

"Oh come on." Nico jeered. "Pick something less cliche please?"

"Scared?" Someone mocked. He didn't know who it was; there were nearly twenty people in the room.

"You want me to kiss the most attractive person in this room?" Nico smirked. "Fine. I'll kiss my boyfriend."

He didn't give anyone time to register what he'd just said, before quickly turning to his left and pecked Will's lips.
He also whispered to him,
"Play along."

"That wasn't a kiss. Go on. Do it properly." Someone shouted.

Nico smiled innocently.
"Was waiting for you to ask."

Will turned to him and winked.
"Let's give them a show, yeah babe?"

Nico nodded happily and straddled his lap, putting his arms on his shoulders. Will played along, gently putting his hands on the boy's hips and squeezed.

He leaned in, catching a glimpse of the people's priceless expressions over Nico's shoulder.

Their lips met, and they were "properly" making out. Will's tongue roamed Nico's mouth, tracing his lips and earning a small whimper when he used the hands on his hips to push him down and create some much needed friction.

Will started trailing down his jawline as Nico worked up an agonizingly slow pace, rolling his hips and letting out all kinds of whines and gasps.

They vaguely heard someone coughing and another one saying something but neither could hear it over the sound of their heartbeats amplified in their ears and their quick pants.

With a particularly hard thrust upwards from Will, Nico jolted, gasping, and whimpered sinfully loud enough for literally everyone to hear.

"Okay, okay that's enough." Someone yelled, while another catcalled.

"Stop you're, like, literally having sex." A girl, most likely from Cabin 10, giggled.

Will pulled away for a second to reply.
"Done that, honey. It's different."

While Will sat back amused, watching everyone's reactions, Nico was in desperate need of attention.
"Will, come on."

"Sorry baby, but I think we should save the rest for later. Don't want anyone else seeing you when you're the prettiest."
It was true. Nico looked so beautiful when he was desperate and needy like this. His eyes were half lidded, pupils blown way out of proportion, hair disheveled, and a light blush tinting his pale cheeks.

Nico groaned and laid his head down on Will's shoulder, breathing softly on his neck. His hands were locked on a deathgrip around his neck.

"Well now that we've blown two of our biggest secrets, can we move on?" Will chirped, completely unfazed.

Some guy mumbled something about leaving the stove on and promptly left the cabin. In the span of two awkward, painstakingly long minutes, everyone else managed to file out of the cabin.

Piper was the last one out, scolding Will and reminding him to use protection. 

The door slid shut, and once again the room was lit only by the nightlight on the coffee table.

Nico finally let go and looked up with wide eyes.

"Is now 'later'?"