Fire Away- 1

you asked questions
here are the answers
from the characters themselves, of course.

Nico Di Angelo

I have a crush on someone and they're dating someone else. How did you cope with this?

okay so whatever you do, don't put yourself down. It's not your fault that they are in a relationship. Next, ask yourself- are they already happy in that relationship? If they are, you have to accept the fact that they're not for you. Fate has a way of twisting things around, and trust me, if you wait; someone who loves you will come along.

So what is your type

Well obviously not Cabin 3 kids with jet black hair. I don't know I've always liked brunettes but suddenly I feel a strong attraction towards blondes *shrugs* who knows

How did you come out? How did you know you were gay? How did you know you liked Will? Do you love Will?

Woah you've got a lot of questions. Let's see, I didn't exactly come out, per se. I was sort of outed by some kids, but I'm fine with it now. I did like this girl Aurelia in primary school but it was more of an infatuation. A "crush" if you may. I guess I figured when I realized I liked Percy? Uhm, I knew I liked Will because I ended up being more snappy and sarcastic to him than anyone else, and he seemed to like my attention and then... you know. Things escalated?? And- do I love Will?
*blushes*
Yeah. Yeah I do. Very much.

try to top

what are you talking about? I top. Sometimes. Kinda. Well, like- mhm. I mean, occasionally.
okay not really
pls don't make me top I'll probably cry.

How good in bed is Will on a scale of one to fuck

On a scale of one to fuck?
To infinity and beyond, my friend.

Nico if you had to pick two senses of your five to live with, what would you pick?

Hearing, so I'll always hear his- people's voice and taste because... because- can we skip this? Please?
*whispers*
So I can taste him.
*distant voices*
naughty!
*blushes*
sorry...

How many people do you think know about you and Will?

Way too many people if you ask me. From how loud Will gets in bed, to Piper's money-making tapes, I'm sure no one hasn't heard of Solangelo.

Name one thing that Will has made you perceive differently in a positive way.

This is kind of hard... um, life? In general I guess? I dunno I've always had this idea that breathing and walking and eating were all just chores, but Will told me that he would make me see the beauty in life. I'm completely serious.

He said, and I quote, "After I teach you some things, you'll be calling out to god on the meaning of life."
He was right I suppose. There's too many panted "Oh god"'s in all of Piper's tapes.
ANYWAY

William (Rose) Solace

You know that Nico absolutely loves your lil country accent

I KNOW RIGHT he gets so blushy when I call him darlin' that little wife of mine. Sometimes, I swear it turns him on.

What is one thing you couldn't live without that Nico does?

I feel like everything Nico went through, if it had been anyone else, it would've completely wrecked their mental state. I think the most important thing that Nico lived without was love. Only sisterly love was there and I'm determined to show him that he's worth every single second of my life.