Ownment Issues

Nico was smiling.
Not fully, of course, but still smirking.
His lip hurt a bit at the bottom, but it was totally worth it.

The black metal ring was cool against his skin, a permanent reminder that he had actually gone and done it.

Will was gone on a "mission" which was just to help teach the apollo campers at Camp Jupiter some healing runes. The campers there were more trained in music for festivals and archery for war, but were lacking some healers.

As soon as he hugged him goodbye, (he wasn't gonna kiss him in front of all those people) he had run straight to Chiron to ask for permission.

He said no, at first, but with a lot of persuasion and more than a few more cleaning duties, he grabbed the mortal dollars he had saved up preciously, and shadow-travelled into the city.

He looked down at the hastily scribbled note, scanning the stores for the right one.

He found the store, went in, and with minimal conversing, come back out with a new, shiny, black lip piercing.

The piercing was not taken well by Jason, but he didn't mind because the Hermes Cabin literally paraded around him for almost a whole week.
The slight pink of the sensitive skin had gone away, and he was completely used to the feeling, starting a new habit of twisting it around with his teeth when he was nervous.

He made sure to note that he should have it off the day Will comes back, or he'll be lectured into taking it off anyway, and spent the rest of the days relishing his freedom from the overprotective boyfriend.

"Nico, I'm home!"

His eyes snapped open from where he was about to dose off and practically ran into his arms.

"Miss me?"
Nico nodded into the crook of his neck, not letting go.

Suddenly, hands were on his cheek and his head was pulled back.
"Let me see your face Nico, I missed my ba-"

It was at this moment,
that Nico Di Angelo, age 16, son of Hades, thought, shit.

"What, did you do." It was more a statement than a question.

"Uh." He averted his gaze to the wall because wow look at that textured part shaped like a dick.
"Got my lip pierced?" Nico replied innocently.

"You poked a hole in your flesh, and put a ring through it? And not only is it through your skin, but in your lip!?"

"Why does it matter to you?" He snapped. "It's my lip."

"No." Will leaned down, pecking his lips. "Mine."

"Oh no!" Nico mocked. "I'm being harassed! This man owns my lip! I'm being kissed to death!"

"Hush. You should've asked me first." Will scolded.

"You don't own me." Nico turned away.

Will grabbed his cheeks with his hands, squeezing gently and pecking his nose. "Mine."