Chapter 6

Him and Eddie had left and I shut and locked the door and went upstairs to get to bed. I then heard my phone ring. It was Jamie. "Hello" I answered "Hey, Simon got released on bail" "Are you serious?" "Yeah, you'll never guess who posted bail" "Who?" "I can't say" Jamie said and giggled. "Jameson Reagan you better tell me right now!" "Ok,Ok. It was your mom I watched her walk out with him." "Oh my god" "Yeah,call me if you need anything. Your mom saw me and told me she was having Simon stay over at your place." "God dammit, well I'm gonna try to fall asleep goodnight Jamie" "Ok goodnight." I hung up and went and locked my bedroom door. 

I fell asleep until 6 am when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I rolled over to see Simon. I looked up and saw Jamie standing in my doorway. I was about to scream but Simon covered my mouth. I put up a fight before Jamie came over and pulled Simon off me. He called for backup. "This is officer Jamie Reagan shield number 60528 I need back up to 128 cane street." He had Simon on the ground. Soon the officers showed up.It was the ones from last night. "whats up Reagan?" the one officer said and looked at me with tears streaming down my face. "Hey you ok?" the officer said. "yeah, just a little shaken up that's all." "I came in and saw him in the bed with her and he had his hand over her mouth" Jamie said. "Ok well we'll take care of it" the officer said. "Make sure he don't get put on bail this time" I said. "Unfortunately, we have no control over that miss. It's up to the court to do that" "Alright, thank you officers" Anytime". 

They left and Jamie and I went downstairs. "Unbelievable."I said and put my head down on the counter. "Kenna, I think it's time to get a restraining order" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and saw Danny, Jamie's older brother. "Danny Reagan is that you?" I said and giggled. I went over to give him a hug. He hugged me back. "Danny I think your right on this one" Jamie said.  Danny and I looked at each other. "Woah did I just hear that correctly" I said looking at Danny. "Um yeah I think you  did" Danny said and laughed. "Ok,ok it's not that big of a deal" Jamie said. "You saying that your brother is right only happens once in a blue moon" I said and smiled.

  "Anyways, who is this creep?" Danny asked before my mom came downstairs yelling and screaming. "MaKenna Leann" She yelled. "Yeah mom""Why is Simon back in jail?" "Because Ms.Newton, he has been stalking and harassing your daughter." Danny said. "You Reagan's think you know everything. I'm sorry to say that's not true. Simon would never do that,Jamie you know her she lies about stuff." "Mom" I said "What it's true" "I'm sorry but you need to pack your  things and leave if you really think I'm lying about being harassed and stalked by your creepy ex! I mean it, I will not put up with it. Plus I think it's about time you move out anyway." "MaKenna you can't do that I'm your mother!" "Actually Ms.Newton she can." Danny said. "Fine. I'll pack my things it's clear I'm not wanted here. Never ask me for anything ever again! Imagine treating your own MOTHER like this." I watched  my mom stomp up the stairs upset. What did she want me to do? I thought to myself.